Question for all IPOD owners

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
edited December 2007 in The Porch
When importing the downloaded 2005/2006 shows, do you encounter the same problem of having 30 seperate albums per show, consisting of one songin each?? This is very annoying, and my question is how can I import the entire folder of bootlegs on my Pc without this happening?

Any ideas, or do i painstakingly need to go through each and every song once transferred to itunes and relabel it with the details of each show to go into the right folder?

cheers
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I use a program called Tag & Rename to change all the ID3 tags of the files before transferring them to itunes/ipod. You can select a whole group at once and change the album title on all.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Does anyone know how to transfer songs from Windows media to itunes? I use to just drag the folder over to the itunes shortcut, but it wont allow me to do that anymore.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    Trizzler wrote:
    I use a program called Tag & Rename to change all the ID3 tags of the files before transferring them to itunes/ipod. You can select a whole group at once and change the album title on all.

What he said...
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    anyone have the link to the program??
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    When importing the downloaded 2005/2006 shows, do you encounter the same problem of having 30 seperate albums per show, consisting of one songin each?? This is very annoying, and my question is how can I import the entire folder of bootlegs on my Pc without this happening?

Any ideas, or do i painstakingly need to go through each and every song once transferred to itunes and relabel it with the details of each show to go into the right folder?

cheers

If the songs are imported in the right order you can mark all songs of the show, click "information" and change the album title.
    Landgraaf 00 Hamburg 00
    Arnhem 06 Antwerp 06 Berlin 06
    Düsseldorf 07 Nijmegen 07

Neil Young And Friends Berlin 95
  • LukinFan wrote:
    Does anyone know how to transfer songs from Windows media to itunes? I use to just drag the folder over to the itunes shortcut, but it wont allow me to do that anymore.

Click on "add to library", then you should be able to import them from the folder you saved them in.
    Landgraaf 00 Hamburg 00
    Arnhem 06 Antwerp 06 Berlin 06
    Düsseldorf 07 Nijmegen 07

Neil Young And Friends Berlin 95