Shit My Dad Says

2»

Comments

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    "Common sense is a helluvafuckinlot less common than it should be. Too many damn idiots out there."

:clap::clap::clap:

Sounds familiar to my step dad.

"I.Q.'s are fallin' like rain out there."
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "Nah, we don't celebrate it. Don't know who St. Valentine was, don't give a shit, and doubt he wants people screwing in his memory."

:clap: :thumbup:
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    norm wrote:
    "Nah, we don't celebrate it. Don't know who St. Valentine was, don't give a shit, and doubt he wants people screwing in his memory."

:clap: :thumbup:

LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • This dad is a genius.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    "There's a word for people like that...No, I'm saying, there's a word and I don't know what it is. I'm not being fucking poetic."
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    the wolf wrote:
    "Son, no one gives a shit about all the things your cell phone does. You didn’t invent it, you just bought it. Anybody can do that."
    LMAO! I am constantly showing my 92 year old dad my cell phone and all that it does. I bet he is saying that in his head. He does say, "its really just a radio". He was a radio operator/ repairman in WWII.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Can't the SOB come to the door and knock, like a gentleman, instead of blowing the f'ing horn...(as he hides behind the newspaper when they do come to the door and get introduced).
    Save room for dessert!
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other one gets robbed by a hooker, you failed"
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
    "Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor."
    "HIDDEN roaming charges? Jesus, Sprint has 'fucking people' down to a science, like they practice it in a fucking lab on mice first."
  • coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
    Speaking of shit my dad says....well kinda....

My friends mom said to him the other day "why can't you just find a nice girl like Charlize Theron?"

Haha like they are just kicking around everywhere or something :lol:
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
    “It’s Los Angeles, son. It’s the epicenter of the asshole earthquake. They’d fuck you twice if they had another dick.”

:lol::lol::lol:
    "You seen my cell phone?...What’s it look like? Like two horses fucking. It’s a phone, son. It looks like a phone."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    norm wrote:
    "You seen my cell phone?...What’s it look like? Like two horses fucking. It’s a phone, son. It looks like a phone."

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Look, we're basically on earth to shit and fuck. So unless your job's to help people shit or fuck, it's not that important, so relax."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    "You didn't get a good deal, you were just fucked gently. Trust me, Best Buy will not be the one with the sore asshole tomorrow."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    "So he likes drugs and hookers. That's the mustard & mayo on the sandwich of life. Problem is, that's all he's got on his fucking sandwich."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14