Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    PJRock75 wrote:
    Looks good framed on a wall though 8-)

*pics
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    My boy Jason Leung has a pic of mine hanging on his FB I think...gonna have to take one myself though.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    LukinFan wrote:
    My3rdEye wrote:
    I got some if you need it. I'm ready to part with my copy of this LP. For me this one was more about the thrill of the hunt than the need to keep it forever. Not to mention I could use the cash at this point in my life. I would find comfort in knowing it's going to someone who will cherish it for a long time to come.

So I will offer this up for $200.00 (shipping included). The LPs are in mint condition. It is not sealed but I only played it once and then it's been in a plastic sleeve in a cedar chest with my other LPs.

Some minor dents on the cover corners. Link to pics is below. I can take payment through Paypal or we could work something else out. Hopefully this works out for all parties involved.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 645f20dbcd

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent

OK guys I know this is going to be disappointing news but this generated some very unexpected interest in this LP. I received 5 other PM's from people wanting this thing and I have gotten an offer that I just can't turn down. My apologies. It was not my intention to mislead. :oops:
  • Options
    Can you enlighten us how much is the offer that you can't turn down?
    But helping arq, a great guy that has helped many other fans here will be even better.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    My3rdEye wrote:
    OK guys I know this is going to be disappointing news but this generated some very unexpected interest in this LP. I received 5 other PM's from people wanting this thing and I have gotten an offer that I just can't turn down. My apologies. It was not my intention to mislead. :oops:
    u put the foto here of your facebook acount and you make the 200 offer,and all that for sell it for arq and he get his record...is bad for people they sent u pm and bad for u that u get the chance from this thread to get more money that u first offer..this is not an EBAY ACTION my friend..i respect u own the lp and u can do whatever u want but money isnt everything in life..help a friend,especially arq make me feel better than 20-50-100 $...but thats me..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    My3rdEye wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    My3rdEye wrote:
    I got some if you need it. I'm ready to part with my copy of this LP. For me this one was more about the thrill of the hunt than the need to keep it forever. Not to mention I could use the cash at this point in my life. I would find comfort in knowing it's going to someone who will cherish it for a long time to come.

So I will offer this up for $200.00 (shipping included). The LPs are in mint condition. It is not sealed but I only played it once and then it's been in a plastic sleeve in a cedar chest with my other LPs.

Some minor dents on the cover corners. Link to pics is below. I can take payment through Paypal or we could work something else out. Hopefully this works out for all parties involved.

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent

OUCH! Thought this was a done deal already? Didnt you tell LF yes already? Oh well I guess. Good luck...:-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,322
    My3rdEye wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    My3rdEye wrote:

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent

:wtf: You set a price, made a deal, now you're going back on your word? Maybe you should put it on ebay. You might get more. I sure hope the kid on your lap doesn't read this thread.
    BTW, do you work for AIG?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    I hope this works out for everybody, its seems pretty cool of you people ;) . But after getting burned in a ponzi scheme before this has the look of a pyramid with the people with the most posts getting their friends their "holy grail". But if people want to contribute & it makes them feel good, why not :roll: . Looks like my3rdeye is a capitalist, not that there is anything wrong with being a capitalist but I do not like capitalists any more :evil: . Greed hurts others. Just saying :o
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Well it is what it is, don't get mad with the man, he has kids and in my book family is more important than PJ!

I appreciate the efford and kindness, just the fact that there's a thread with my name on it (not created by me of course :lol: ) trying to help me, is the more "Pearl Jam" gesture ever, is like a Peanuts Xmas special in January!

Merry post-xmas to all!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    My3rdEye wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    My3rdEye wrote:

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent

Ouch, i hope i never try and make a deal with you in the future. I could understand if u said i have this and what are u willing to pay me. But to come on here being nice set a price and then here back that the dude will take to only take a higher offer is just plain wrong. I'm sure your a good dude so do the right thing my friend.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Uncool of those trying to snipe the LP away from a few fans trying to do a nice thing as well.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    My3rdEye wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    My3rdEye wrote:

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent

No problem at all. With everyone having money problems these days, I don't blame you one bit. I receieved a PM about another one from a seller and I'm waiting to hear back from him on how much he wants for it. I'll update everyone here once I do.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211
    aye. lay off the guy. he's the one who needs to make the best decision for himself and, while the offer was noble, in the end he needs to look out for the best interests of himself first, and not a charity case on a pj board. It's got to be hard to part with such an item, and I can't fault him for taking an offer someone clearly went above and beyond for. dude had no obligations, and i'm sure another one can be procured eventually- the fact that there were two offers in this thread alone supports this.
  • Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Please go easy on Andy....I understand his decision though it may not have been my own...
    We´ll get arq his Soldier Field...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ah yeah! 8-)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Ah yeah! 8-)

Yeah, eventually we will. Waiting to hear back from another seller that contacted me through PM
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    still kinda bummed My3rdEye backed out...i mean i get it and wish him no ill will but damn i thought we got this handled :( :think:
  • Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    I could always be your last route of action if the next guy falls through 8-)
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    I could always be your last route of action if the next guy falls through 8-)
    you know you are. I'll PM you in a few days if this next one doesn't work out
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    ok,after the dissapoiment we had,we dont put it down!!!!keep bumbing....u put it with the wrong marine boy 8-)
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    concert.gif

"Sweet clover ...
    Sweet clover ...
    Sweet clover ... sweet!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS_tfEjoiss
  • Options
    :crazy:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ya know, if we can't find sf, maybe jose will settle for this

ccb1ddedb8989bd72a50cf84333b8b02.jpg

i'll sell it to him....cheap!

:P

:wave:
  • Options
    bump for arq
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    norm wrote:

I won one on eBay signed by the artist!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    norm wrote:

I won one on eBay signed by the artist!
    u was the higher bidder?damn :lol::lol: