Options

***ISO: Soldier Field LP for arq***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,024
    :silent:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 926
    I got some if you need it. I'm ready to part with my copy of this LP. For me this one was more about the thrill of the hunt than the need to keep it forever. Not to mention I could use the cash at this point in my life. I would find comfort in knowing it's going to someone who will cherish it for a long time to come.

So I will offer this up for $200.00 (shipping included). The LPs are in mint condition. It is not sealed but I only played it once and then it's been in a plastic sleeve in a cedar chest with my other LPs.

Some minor dents on the cover corners. Link to pics is below. I can take payment through Paypal or we could work something else out. Hopefully this works out for all parties involved.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 645f20dbcd

Peace,

Andy
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    My3rdEye wrote:
    I got some if you need it. I'm ready to part with my copy of this LP. For me this one was more about the thrill of the hunt than the need to keep it forever. Not to mention I could use the cash at this point in my life. I would find comfort in knowing it's going to someone who will cherish it for a long time to come.

So I will offer this up for $200.00 (shipping included). The LPs are in mint condition. It is not sealed but I only played it once and then it's been in a plastic sleeve in a cedar chest with my other LPs.

Some minor dents on the cover corners. Link to pics is below. I can take payment through Paypal or we could work something else out. Hopefully this works out for all parties involved.

Peace,

Andy

I have a feeling you will be contacted very soon....LF.....You know what to do, and then you know where to find me after you do!! THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER My3rdEye!!

See...This does 2 things....It get arq his vinyl, AND helps out someone in need of some $$...This is actually kind of fun!! :-) imho that is!
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458

I have a feeling you will be contacted very soon....LF.....You know what to do, and then you know where to find me after you do!! THANK YOU FOR THE OFFER My3rdEye!!
    !
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    My3rdEye wrote:

Peace,

Andy
    Dude, you are the man!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    My3rdEye wrote:

Peace,

Andy
    PM sent
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Jose, would you mind the LP in this condition?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,616
    Silky light blue vinyls! *drools
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Silky light blue vinyls! *drools
    LOL, Dude you gotta get out more... :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    LukinFan wrote:

if he won't, i will! ;) :P
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Another Festivus miracle!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

if he won't, i will! ;) :P
    Jose PMed me and he told me that he wants it :mrgreen:

Waiting to hear back from the seller
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    PJRock75PJRock75 Posts: 868
    I have this for sale...mint and still sealed...amongst almost anything you are looking for, my collecting days are over (thanks to a 3 month old little girl :D )
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    I have this for sale...mint and still sealed...amongst almost anything you are looking for, my collecting days are over (thanks to a 3 month old little girl :D )

His collection is AMAZING!!! ;)

Thanks Ant :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Thanks Doug ;)
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    PJRock75 wrote:
    (thanks to a 3 month old little girl :D )

Oooh that's what happened! Congrats!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Thanks man...best thing I ever collected ;)
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    pm sent to you too
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,211
    i will throw in a few bucks on one condition: arq promises to play the shit out of this thing. no keeping it sealed, no framing it and putting it on the wall- this thing needs to be played. LOUD.

if he can promise me that, i will help him in attaining it.
  • Options
    Looks good framed on a wall though 8-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i'm sure it does! frame the sleeve all you want, but if i'm gonna throw some $$$ down for a fellow fan to obtain an lp (and especially one i don't even have myself), that black circle (well, creamy blue) better be spun like a mofo.
    Post edited by AndySlash on
  • Options
    I hear ya, but remember, everytime you spin the vinyl and that neddle cuts the lp it depreciates in value....but what the hell right!?!?!

I haven't listened to my vinyl records since '92 because of learning that fact....lucky for my PJ vinyl, but not for the enjoyment my ears would have gotten from the sound of 180 gram :cry:
  • Options
    PJRock75 wrote:
    I hear ya, but remember, everytime you spin the vinyl and that neddle cuts the lp it depreciates in value....but what the hell right!?!?!

yes, this is my point! I'm not interested in funding this if the main point is to just have it, to "collect" it, and to let it sit there appreciating in value.

it's ok if that is his intention. i'm not trying to criticize anyone who does this.

but i'm not interested giving my money up for *that* purpose. i'm interested in giving my money so he can SPIN THAT SHIT!
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    i will throw in a few bucks on one condition: arq promises to play the shit out of this thing. no keeping it sealed, no framing it and putting it on the wall- this thing needs to be played. LOUD.

if he can promise me that, i will help him in attaining it.
    I'll put you down :mrgreen:

I'm almost 100% that Jose plans on spinnin this bad boy!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,879
    tell me (someone PM me) if this goes down as I was working a trade with Jose out for his Easy Street poster. We both put it on hold, not sure if we wanted to part with our respective gems. If it turns out he won't need it it is going up on the dreaded bay(let the market determine it's worth), as I have a wedding I have to pay for...Benaroya will be going up too. It sucks getting rid of them, but I am trying to go into my marriage with as little debt as I can, and to pay off the new york/DC road trip from 08 I am in a big time money hole, that on top of wanting to honeymoon while paying 2 mortgages.....well honey moon or SF/Beny Vinyl....real tough choice (I mean it... it is) :oops: I would sell it for market value too if someone is interested as I hate selling on e-bay. What the hell market value is....another story
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    btw rog, what happened to being discrete with these things and surprising the other person :P
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,284
    gndcd402 wrote:
    btw rog, what happened to being discrete with these things and surprising the other person :P
    He got his. F everyone else's suprise!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14