"I knelt and emptied the mouth of every club around"

2»

Comments

• what song is this in? I'm at a loss...
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    what song is this in? I'm at a loss...
    In Hiding.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Shawshank wrote:
    If you watch SVT it's pretty clear he's saying "plug" not club, and then "step" not tab or cab. Maybe he will come on here and set it straight himself. Didn't someone a few years ago get into a debate about the lyrics to SOLAT with Eddie on here, but they obviously didn't know it was him at the time??

Tab would make sense, however. In one version, (Toronto '09?) Eddie replaces "they were upside down" with "I was tripping balls" :lol:
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Shawshank wrote:
    If you watch SVT it's pretty clear he's saying "plug" not club, and then "step" not tab or cab. Maybe he will come on here and set it straight himself. Didn't someone a few years ago get into a debate about the lyrics to SOLAT with Eddie on here, but they obviously didn't know it was him at the time??

Tab would make sense, however. In one version, (Toronto '09?) Eddie replaces "they were upside down" with "I was tripping balls" :lol:

Haha, I think he said it at Hartford '08 too. Not 100% positive but I know exactly what you're talking about. Too funny.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Hartford 08 it was then. I knew I owned the boot and it was from the past two years, I just couldn't remember which it was.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark