Drummer on Vs. & Vitalogy

2»

Comments

• metsfan wrote:
    i just see my calendar,,its 2010..so when someone ask where is a member of the band after 13-15 -16 year left the band ....well my comment is :wtf: :yawn: . was like hey where are u all this years.
    i dont have to explain my reactions,my posts,my sence of humor..too bad there is no place to go for some people for learn to respect what others think,believe want,answer...
    thank God im not wake up in the morning and try to find post in the forum for be mean,rude,curse all and try to be police forum..
    cheers,,ill keep put smiles,have fun,make jokes,respect all dont say bad names to anyone,..
    my life isnt a fight against people..
    love u all...,,i go this way...and NOT fuck u all
    Dimitris
    maybe people aren't a diehard fan like you and wanna know happened to an old drummer. All the OP was asking what the fallout was between dave a and ed. Is that so wrong for him to ask a question. Hell I'm always looking for more info bout it instead of taking the cookie cutter bs that pearl jam put out about the fallout. I wasn't rude to you at all and if you take it like that you got problems and I'm hardly the board police.
    im not contunue this type of replys about something isnt important..im here for have fun and talk about my favorite band ,or other inportant themes
    the next time u see a post of me in your comment probably will be a smile ,just to remind u that once again,u attack to someone u dont like what he post..
    cheers
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”