Which PJ member do u wanna meet the most?

2»

Comments

• Ed seems like he might be boring to meet nowadays :lol:

I'd say Mike or Stone.
  • Jeff
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • This is what i have to say to the people who claim they don't want to meet anyone...

think of it this way, if you meet your idol, and he/she turns out to not be put on the high pedistool you placed them on, think of that as "hey this average joe/jane became the worlds greatest _____, perhaps i can be like him/her too"

to me, seeing a perfect person seem imperfect, just motivates me and helps me realize that you don't have to be perfect to become somebody. It ensures me that one day, maybe i'll get to be like Eddie
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I don't think I'd want to meet any, for the reason put forward by philthehip. And also, because I'd have nothing remotely original or interesting to say. And it would be devastating if I were to have the opportunity to meet them (well, let's just face it- just Jeff), and acted like a dick (which I would).

What I would love, though, is to know how everything works. I love "behind the scenes" stuff, so I'd love to know how their company goes about organising tours, logistics, setting up etc. Yes I am a nerd.

I would most probably come out with something like... er great er job dude erhmmmmm.
  • LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    The only one that matters to me,the one who touches my soul like
    no one else.
    The ONE who hath the "Golden Voice".
    Mr.Edward Severson
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Ed seems like he might be boring to meet nowadays :lol:

I'd say Mike or Stone.

Are you kidding?

Having children provides you with a depth of feeling and an understanding of the world around you more than anything else that can happen to you in life. Having already started with deep convictions, I'm sure Eddie has much more than ever to say.

I would only hope that I could refrain from embarrassing him (and myself) with goo-goo eyes and stutters whenever I do get the chance to talk with him.

I have so much I want to say and even more I'd like to hear and learn from him.

A beer or two and a nice chat....that'd do it for me.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • philthehip wrote:
    None of them. I have no desire to meet anyone Im a massive fan of. Signing an autograph would be cool but not to meet on a personal level. I met David Bowie and as I realised he was just a man it killed me that he was not an alien :lol:

I got to met Eddie after the Memphis show last June. I love him dearly and wouldn't trade that experience for anything, but I have to admit I was shocked at seeing up close how scrawny his calves are. I don't know why that has stuck with me; maybe I didn't think a superhero could have absolutely no definition below the knee.

On the other hand, that was a great experience for me because I got to see that Eddie isn't a superhero, he's a human being. Actually, considering anyone super human makes them something they're not which is totally de-humanizing in and of itself. That's just not fair to do that to Ed and it's not living up to the spirit of PJ and so much of their work.

But then, on the other other hand, if Eddie is just a normal schmo, why do I want to have his babies so bad? He holds some super-natural power over me.

OK, now you've seen the crazy that my husband has to live with everyday, God bless 'em!
    And if there's something you'd like to do. Oh, just let me continue to blame you.

EV Chi 1, 08/21/08
    EV Memphis, 06/20/09
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    mike!!! i'd rap battle him.

or ed. or both?!??!?! yes. both.
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,278
    EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    danny d
  • Cool thanx for the replies, looks like for most people its Eddie and Mike, I'd love to meet any/all of them.
    No one else wanna meet Matt the most?
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • slingsling Posts: 169
    My friends mom met Eddie backstage at a concert (she didn't realize it was him) and they had a long conversation about some science thing and then she asked him what he does and he says im in a band she says what band? he says "pearl jam" hahaha.
    She said he was really smart and nice, definitely sounds like a cool guy to get to know a bit.

That is so cute. :)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    sling wrote:
    My friends mom met Eddie backstage at a concert (she didn't realize it was him) and they had a long conversation about some science thing and then she asked him what he does and he says im in a band she says what band? he says "pearl jam" hahaha.
    She said he was really smart and nice, definitely sounds like a cool guy to get to know a bit.

That is so cute. :)

O.M.G!
    Fantastic!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~