Ladies/moms over 35 yrs old!

mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
edited January 2010 in The Porch
Hi everyone, but a special hello to the ladies/moms who are 35 yrs old and older. I have to wonder if any of us are still left?? Most of my friends have stopped listening to PJ's music years ago, but I refuse to let go. I grew up on their music and plan on growing old along with them. PJ is still one of my favorite bands out there. I will go to a concert whenever I get the chance with my friends. So here's to us ladies who are still around, hopefully we will have another 18+++more years together listening to PJ's music. Take care everyone.

Sorry for any mistakes I make while I post a new topic. (I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly)

P.S. I just saw Eddie on youtube at the Kennedy Center, he did a fantastic job and looks great!
********************************************************************************************* image
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    :wave:
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    What about us Gents/dads over 35?!?

Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • Hawk JamHawk Jam Posts: 121
    Apologies for jumping into this thread
    Bloke, 36, 4 kids aged 9,6,3 and 2.

Hello!
  • Over 35, mother of two boys, make all three of the "menfolk" accompany me to PJ concerts, jump around and make more noise than the three of them combined. :D
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • heidihiheidihi Posts: 114
    36 year old mother of three aged 12, 7 and 5 .... just try to stop me listening to Pj
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm glad to hear from the ladies. I've always known there were men of ALL ages that listen to Pearl Jam. I was wondering if any of us ladies were still around. Thanks!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Jeanwah wrote:
    www.myspace.com
  • Trust me, we're around! Lots of us!!
    "Those who dance are called insane by people who don't hear the music."
  • chrisg72chrisg72 Posts: 112
    Hello all....I'm Christine and I'm 37...a mom of 3 kids ages 8, 4, and 4. Nothing will stop me from listening to my favorite band!!
    9.28.96 - 9.29.96 - 9.1.00 - 6.3.06 - 6.24.08 - 6.25.08 - EV 8.7.08 - 10.30.09 - 5.20.10 - 5.21.10 - 9.11.11
  • I think "Official Pearl Jam Cougar Club" would be a good title for this thread
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    I think "Official Pearl Jam Cougar Club" would be a good title for this thread
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • :wave: :wave:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I have two sons. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • :thumbup:
    If you hate somethin', don't you do it too.

Winnipeg, Sept 8/2005
    Chicago, Aug 23&24/2009
    Alpine Valley, Sept 3&4/2011
    Winnipeg, Sept 17/2011
    Saskatoon, Sept 19/2011
    Edmonton, Sept 23/2011
    EV SOLO, Minneapolis/St. Louis 2011
    London, July 16/2013
  • I think "Official Pearl Jam Cougar Club" would be a good title for this thread
    gotta love the cougars
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • hi! married, 40 year old mom with a 2 year old son. my husband and i love to see live music and especially appreciate our favorite bands that are still cranking it out. :clap:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Oh we're here and Still Jammin'! :>0x<:

Mother of 3 "grown" children (is there such a thing?) who take ME to Pearl Jam concerts in the spring for my birthday now instead of the other way round! Thanks kids!

We're all over facebook (am I allowed to say that?) If you FB do a search for us :idea: (Pearl Jam, PJ, Ved, McCready) you'll find us. Plenty of us.

PM me if you want some more info...we'll hook you up with, well I was gonna say "more mature" PJ fans, but then I remembered, lol! Not so mature, :roll: just a bit older heheheheeee :D:lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    40 year old single mom here. Two boys ages 14 and 10. Pearl Jam is my OTHER kid :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Another over 35 right here, no kids though! :wave:
  • another over 35 here (42) with one grown up daughter & a grandson :lol:
  • 46....3 grand babies...always take my 30 year old son to shows with me...its tradition!
  • t0mMye wrote:
    What about us Gents/dads over 35?!?

+1

40 year old dad, two boys 7 & 4.

My wife is 38 and enjoys PJ, not a fanatic like me but she knows music of Binaural, No Code, Yield, etc...

Our boys also enjoy PJ and I hope their taste only grows.

Rock on.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    add me to this club :D :wave:

though i dont belong to any of those topics - since I am no "Lady" ;) and no mom - BUT I am quite female and have been to more than 35 New Years Partys now :lol: and most important: i'm damn so in love with PJ
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    71step28 wrote:

though i dont belong to any of those topics - since I am no "Lady" ;) and no mom - BUT I am quite female and have been to more than 35 New Years Partys now :lol: and most important: i'm damn so in love with PJ

+1
    well, I'm a dog mom....does that count? ;)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • 39 and holding!

My first show was in Oct. 91...now I am enjoying them with my 21 year old son. :D

Pass the passion down folks!
  • 37 year old mom with 2 girls (who are begging to go to a PJ show). Love Pearl Jam - actually got my hubbie to love them as well!
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Whizbang wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

+1
    well, I'm a dog mom....does that count? ;)

sure does, we were parents to a yellow lab for 13.5 years.

love those dogs.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    it would be great if the person who started this thread really was a dude looking for MILFs ;)
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Dog Mom here and over 35.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi