Bootlegs: Philadelphia 2009

Kit LambertKit Lambert Posts: 17
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Why aren't the '09 Philadelphia shows available in the bootleg section? Did I miss something?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• They have been held back as a rumored 2010 box set release. There has been much debate on the board recently as to when and how these will be released, but one thing's for certain...ITS GONNA BE AWESOME
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I figured as much but I thought I saw them on there at one point. Thanks!!
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,385
    I figured as much but I thought I saw them on there at one point. Thanks!!

You did not. :( but soon... and it will be glorious.
  • I was just talking with my buddy on this very subject. We agree with the earlier posts.....it's gonna rock our world not matter which way PJ releases the boots.
    I'm guessing a box set of cd's with no dvd. Unless it's a Imagine in C type docu-style/behind the scenes dvd.
    Rochester NY '94, E Rutherford NJ '98, MSG '98
    Jones Beach 2000, Mansfield 03, Camden 03, Hershey 03
    Boston VFC 04, Halifax 05
    Hartford 06, Boston 06, E Rutherford 06
    Mansfield I & II 08, Philly Spectrum -Halloween 09! Hartford '10
    Eddie -Boston 6/16/11, Worcester 2013, Amsterdam 6/16/14,
    Quebec City '16, Ottowa '16, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2016
    London 1 2018, Fenway Nights 1 & 2 2018
    Got Id?
  • obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    i would of preferred if they released the individual shows and then the box set in 2010. At least we could of listened to them and have the option of getting the box set later.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • I think the best soultion would have been to release the shows as MP3 only so the fans don't have to wait. Then the lossless versions would come later in stores.
  • sitting down to xmas dinner..i got talking to my brother in law...i asked how work was ,he said great.he works for a music company and authors dvds.(i dont really understand what this means).

He said that his company have tried to get the job of the 4 disc blueray dvds of pearl jam shows. :shock:
    I said pradon me..say that again slowly..as i didnt think i would hear the words pearl jam over the xmas table.But he explained again.

I said when will you find out if you have won the contract.when he returns to work in jan..

So there is a 4 dics blueray coming out but he also said its a summer release? So fingers crossed he gets the job.As ill be after freebies :D
  • Please confirm that the 4 disc bluray project is true. That is way beyond my. Hopes for this! So excited if that is the truth. Any chance ur uncle was joking? Was it random or did he know u r pj fan?

Great story!!! I hope that is true!!
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • Please confirm that the 4 disc bluray project is true. That is way beyond my. Hopes for this! So excited if that is the truth. Any chance ur uncle was joking? Was it random or did he know u r pj fan?

Great story!!! I hope that is true!!

my brother in law....works as a dvd author for a larger music company..he didnt know i was a huge pj fan.this is what :shock: me when he said it....hell find out if they have to job when he goes back jan 8th.but he said there will be a 4 disc blueray set out in the summer
  • Great news if true regarding the blu ray box.
  • 2010 will have the update from kufala
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Demetrios is going to go nuts if this is true :mrgreen:
    And so am I :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Demetrios is going to go nuts if this is true :mrgreen:
    And so am I :D
    Bootleg Update.

Get yer order in soon if you want it to ship before Xmas. We are shut down from the evening of the 24th-Jan 4th to give the crew some well deserved time off. We will begin shipping orders again Jan 4th in the order they were received.

SHEP BUSH F'up. About 45 copies got shipped out with the wrong audio applied to the disc and the audio image was mapped incorrectly after the original batch ran. We pulled the messed up ones but a couple folks got them so if you were one them please email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:PJ@kufala.com">PJ@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> and we will send a replacement disc 2. Sorry about that but rest assured we will get you sorted.

For those of you thinking Philly will becoming before the end of the year. They ain't. Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. As I always say patience will be rewarded.

We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

We appreciate your support of this series of releases and we hope it has been a good experience for you. We wish all of you a happy holidays and this will most likely be the last update from us for a couple weeks.

Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Will a blue ray disc play on a regular dvd player ? thanks
  • dawitchdoc wrote:
    Will a blue ray disc play on a regular dvd player ? thanks

Negative
  • For those of you thinking Philly will becoming before the end of the year. They ain't. Can't really provide any more info than they will be released and that they are being worked on, things are still getting sorted out with them. As I always say patience will be rewarded.

We are going to start working on the BOX set to house all these in early 2010 so that should be coming soon as well if that gets the thumbs up to move forward.

We appreciate your support of this series of releases and we hope it has been a good experience for you. We wish all of you a happy holidays and this will most likely be the last update from us for a couple weeks.

Peace, Love, and Pearl Jam cranked to 11+

KUFALA

I think that the BOXSET is refering to the entire 2009 boots and not philly being boxed like the Gorge per-say. the 1st paragragh is refering to Philly, the 2nd paragragh is refering to a boxset but makes no metion of Philly. High School English thought me that 2 different pargraghs= 2 different and seperate thoughts.

That being said I still think they are having something special in store for Philly or why delay so long, just that I dont take that being as an offical annoucement.
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • dawitchdoc wrote:
    Will a blue ray disc play on a regular dvd player ? thanks

Negative

blue ray players are cheap nowadays

but im gonna wait for another 3 years till i buy mine

http://bt.etree.org/
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,530
    can't believe some douche hasn't jumped down the OP for not utilizing the search function yet.... :roll: :lol:

good to hear regarding the bluray story though...however, i have a dvd player :o
    www.myspace.com
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Hey OP

how's chris stamp doing
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• my brother in law....works as a dvd author for a larger music company..he didnt know i was a huge pj fan.this is what :shock: me when he said it....hell find out if they have to job when he goes back jan 8th.but he said there will be a 4 disc blueray set out in the summer

Hello!! serialthrilla! It is Jan 8th. Your uncle has returned to work.......what is the word on the 4 disc blu-ray set? 8-):D ....say yes.... :shock:
    Evolution Music Studios presents:
    DO THE EVOLUTION - a 20th Anniversary Tribute Celebration
    of PEARL JAM - WORLD CAFE LIVE PHILLY JUNE 19th 7pm
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    my brother in law....works as a dvd author for a larger music company..he didnt know i was a huge pj fan.this is what :shock: me when he said it....hell find out if they have to job when he goes back jan 8th.but he said there will be a 4 disc blueray set out in the summer

Hello!! serialthrilla! It is Jan 8th. Your uncle has returned to work.......what is the word on the 4 disc blu-ray set? 8-):D ....say yes.... :shock:

Say that again? A 4 disc Philly '09 bluray set?

Homer_drools.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this is starting to become annoying.

i'm almost ready to go dig up a bootleg off the net. i've been waiting like a good lil boy for about 70 days now. how long does it take to friggen mix 4 shows and put them in a box? fuck the dvd or blueray. sell that later if need be, but friggen give me my damn shows.

sorry for the rant, but it's been building up.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • CG152054CG152054 Posts: 2
    any updates? it has been 6 months since the shows after all.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    CG152054 wrote:

:lol:

I'm thinking of having a hat made with Philly and a picture of the a boot to wear to the Indy show.

Or at least wear an older pair of hiking boots and paint Philly on them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    81 wrote:
    CG152054 wrote:

:lol:

I'm thinking of having a hat made with Philly and a picture of the a boot to wear to the Indy show.

Or at least wear an older pair of hiking boots and paint Philly on them.
    joke.jpg
  • brianfromkybrianfromky Posts: 16
    Any more word on the Philly boots? I can't stand it! Maybe if everyone makes signs about it on this tour, Eddie will say something about it!?!?!
    2000 Cincinnati
    2003 Indianapolis
    2006 Cincinnati
    2008 Bonnaroo
    2010 Columbus, Indianapolis
    2011 PJ20 1 & 2
    2013 Pittsburgh
    2014 Cincinnati, Saint Louis, Detroit
    2016 Lexington, Philadelphia 1 & 2, NYC 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    Any more word on the Philly boots? I can't stand it! Maybe if everyone makes signs about it on this tour, Eddie will say something about it!?!?!

they are coming thats for sure....patience is key

despite all the rumours expect audio only then you wont be disappointed
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    there is a pj tour 2010..its more inportant than any bootleg release..if u search a little u will see that there are coming soon..be patient...have fun,.enjoy the new pj radio, if u going to a show have fun...

Bitching Police
  • RedMosquito22RedMosquito22 Posts: 8,158
    pdalowsky wrote:

they are coming thats for sure....patience is key

despite all the rumours expect audio only then you wont be disappointed

There is no way it will be audio only with it taking this long.
    Member 164xxx

8/15/92, 9/28/96, 8/28/98, 8/29/98, 9/18/98, 8/3/00, 8/9/00, 8/10/00, 8/23/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 6/18/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 6/19/08, 10/27/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/21/13

More to Come....