http://giventofly.net - Pearl Jam social networking

2»

Comments

• I'm in and signed up :mrgreen:

God only knows how you use it though... :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • I'm in and signed up :mrgreen:

God only knows how you use it though... :lol:

Hey, welcome, you managed to start up a UK/Ireland group - well done!!!
  • Awesome, we now have an Indonesian Group with 6 members. Some great photos of them. Great to see my northern neighbours sharing the love.
  • New York Pearl Jam group has now been created - New Yorkers, get ya butts in there.... :)
  • think there mite be a problem with the site, i keep getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to access it (and i have logged on successfully before)
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    This is a great site for Aussies.........who have to wait because we have no $$$ to travel. :D
    Stay strong people.
    Use your Boots to get you through.
    And a 1 one, two, three, four, anda one, two, three, four, anda ROCK two three four.......
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Trying to join but get this popup error whenI click next after filling in required fields for sign up:
    Error on getting authentication key! Please try again later.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489

Seems to be happening with IE8 from what I can tell, working in it now. :o
    edited January 2010
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Trying to join but get this popup error whenI click next after filling in required fields for sign up:

OK, i think this has been solved. I use a third party system and an internal system to stop spam bots joining and filling the forums and groups with ads for viagara, nigerian banking and russian prostitutes. It seems there is a conflict between the two systems under certain browser configurations in jomsocial. I've reconfigured this, please let me know if it continues for you. I can't get the error now.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on
    think there mite be a problem with the site, i keep getting a 403 Forbidden error when trying to access it (and i have logged on successfully before)

Shoot me an email through the contact form (I hadn't set this up before) and I'll check this out.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I just signed up today too got on just fine although a few weeks back got on but it wouldn't do anything kind of just stuck there
    today couldn't figure out smiley button :oops: :?:
    pandora wrote:
    I just signed up today too got on just fine although a few weeks back got on but it wouldn't do anything kind of just stuck there
    today couldn't figure out smiley button :oops: :?:

Another bug i'd yet to get around to working on - paid work beckoned :) . Again a conflict between two different software systems stopped the smileys from working and some of the text markups. It's sorted now.

Probably best not to bring up tech stuff on this site. Either use the Help Help forum on giventofly.net or if your issue is pre-login or registration, use the 'contact us' page. :) Or if all else fails, send me a PM here.