Is PJ realy 4 thier hrdcore fans I dont know anymore?

2»

Comments

• doompony wrote:
    you mean you didn't get the ten club annual cuddle from the band? you should check your address details. your neighbour might be stealing your band hugs.
    :lol::lol::lol:

I second that post. That's awesome.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • take your sense of entitlement and go pay $50 to get nothing from the U2 fanclub.

Pearl Jam are artists, but like all artists, they run a business. You don't make good business decisions if you are thinking of the highest uncommon demoninator. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to put the stuff out that PJ puts out?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Is the band realy for thier hardcore fans? This question spings up from searching the boots for the Philly shows and did not find. Then I read a post they maybe saving them for a speacial release.This got me wondering are they just like every other band exept they realy are the wolf in sheeps clothing.When have we realy ever gotten anything speacial for are time and Love.I love the guys just as much as any diehard but I feel I have just as much benifits as joe schmoe who just sighns up to put shit on ebay.I can go on & on but I know how peoples attention spans are.Maybe some day computers will measure our hearts in the rooms we visit.Maybe I just have post tour depression.well I still love Pearl Jam & everyone who makes it all happen and maybe you guys are asking the same thing and might have the answer oh well till next tour or next cd take care.Later

What the fuck are you trying to say? With the bad grammar and spelling, it's really hard to work out just what you are saying here. What a waste of a thread.
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Maybe the OP was drunk. Ive posted drunk stuff on here before.
    MY HEAD JUST WASNT IN THE RIGHT SPACE
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Maybe the OP was drunk. Ive posted drunk stuff on here before.
    MY HEAD JUST WASNT IN THE RIGHT SPACE

Nor is your caps lock button.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    from my perspective, putting out a special boot/dvd set is a gift to the hardcore fans.
    What I was trying to get across was I am sick of everyone having access to everything fan clubbers do.Buying 20 of it and then the item sold out and then we have to get it on eBay or something similar.I don't want anything for free.Like I said to bad our computers cant measure our dedication to the band and not let people impose their greed
    take your sense of entitlement and go pay $50 to get nothing from the U2 fanclub.

Pearl Jam are artists, but like all artists, they run a business. You don't make good business decisions if you are thinking of the highest uncommon demoninator. Do you have any idea how expensive it is to put the stuff out that PJ puts out?
    Understood,Im just venting are we allowed to do that anymore?