spectrum shows

2»

Comments

• ease up on the OP man......unless your name is Kat or Sea then you all need to keep your search recommendations to yourself....it's not your job or your place to tell people what to do or how they should do it...it's one thing to suggest nicely...it's another thing to jump down their throat while acting like a dick...i mean look at his post count...he don't come around a lot (1st time in this case!!)...and then when he does he gets "attacked"? we don't want to discourage fellow fans from coming here or give ourselves a bad name right? it's about all things Pearl Jam first and foremost....and for me...secondly...it's been awesome for making friends & having a laugh! let's try to not be about stupid petty shit!

man....what's this place coming to when I have to be the voice of reason?!?!?! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • so where are the boots???

maybe its this years x-mas single(s) if thats the case the easter bunny will deliver it......
  • well i think it's very safe to say that if they haven't been released yet then they are doing something special with them and we should all just be happy in the knowledge of that and wait as patiently as possible for the treat we are obviously in store for.......i was there for all 4 and i know it will be oh so worth the wait!!

phenomenal and historic shows such as these demand the royal treatment and a regular boot release just wouldn't do them justice IMO.
  • ZidaneZidane Posts: 362
    By the way... I'M THE FRENCH CANADIAN WHO HAS THE TAPES!!! SUCKERS....!

...problem is... SOMEONE FORGOT TO PRESS "RECORD" DURING THE 4 SHOWS!!! SO I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A KILLING ON EBAY!!!! Crisse de tabarnac de calice....!!!!!!
    You're not what you own - Ian MacKaye, Fugazi

98 - Montreal
    00 - Montreal
    03 - Toronto, Montreal
    04 - Boston (Show #1)
    05 - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    06 - Toronto (Show #1)
    09 - Toronto, Philly (Show #3-4)
    10 - Cleveland
    11 - Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa
    13 - London (ON), Philly (x2)
    16 - QC - Ottawa

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    RD171825 wrote:
    This forum has a search function... I suggest you familiarize yourself with it.
    WHAT A HUGE TOOL!
    www.myspace.com
    danny d wrote:
    Most pearl jam fans are pretty cool people,"most of them"
    :lol::lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    This thread is the closest thing to a Monty Python skit I have seen in years...

"There's a parrot on the telly.."

:lol:
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    RD171825 wrote:
    WHAT A HUGE TOOL!

:lol:
  • RD171825 wrote:
    WHAT A HUGE TOOL!

thats NOT what she said!!!
    RD171825 wrote:
    WHAT A HUGE TOOL!

thats NOT what she said!!!

ba dum dum......
    www.myspace.com
    ....ching
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tough crowd today..... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.