spectrum shows

pop-poppop-pop Posts: 1
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone know if the spectrum shows will be released into stores instead of going into bootlegs? They did that for the '06 Gorge Concert.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RD171825RD171825 Posts: 443
    This forum has a search function... I suggest you familiarize yourself with it.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    they're not releasing them. stone was supposed to bring the cassettes from the venue that they'd recorded on to but he thought ed was grabbing them. so ed had gone home, stone thought all was well, the others hadn't been asked so they went to the movies. the next day someone asked stone where they were, he said 'ed has em', but ed NEVER leaves his cellphone on so it took ages for anyone to get hold of him. he said "stone has em" but stone didn't! so, by the time they realised they were still at the venue, the whole place was cleared. some french canadian guy was last seen hanging around the tape recorder that was duct taped to the sound desk.

sad, but true.
  • doompony wrote:
    they're not releasing them. stone was supposed to bring the cassettes from the venue that they'd recorded on to but he thought ed was grabbing them. so ed had gone home, stone thought all was well, the others hadn't been asked so they went to the movies. the next day someone asked stone where they were, he said 'ed has em', but ed NEVER leaves his cellphone on so it took ages for anyone to get hold of him. he said "stone has em" but stone didn't! so, by the time they realised they were still at the venue, the whole place was cleared. some french canadian guy was last seen hanging around the tape recorder that was duct taped to the sound desk.

sad, but true.

man i'm jealous.......evidently your weed is better than mine! ;):mrgreen:
  • doompony wrote:

sad, but true.

man i'm jealous.......evidently your weed is better than mine! ;):mrgreen:

at least you got some... :mrgreen:
    don't you wanna know what movie they went to?

the princess diaries 3
  • RD171825 wrote:

I suggest you chill out. Maybe people don't want to do a search. I only use it if I know I saw a thread on something. There's probably 100 threads with Spectrum in it. Who wants to read through all that. If I have a question I usually start a new thread. Good grief.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 8/23/09 EV-6//11/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09

It's an inside job today
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    InMyTree33 wrote:
    RD171825 wrote:

I suggest you chill out. Maybe people don't want to do a search. I only use it if I know I saw a thread on something. There's probably 100 threads with Spectrum in it. Who wants to read through all that. If I have a question I usually start a new thread. Good grief.
    cause its fucking annoying to see the same damn topic day after day bout the philly bootlegs. people who don't use the search function and just lazy. you aren't gonna get a answer bout them so why bother making another thread. i just did a search with the word philly bootlegs and got 28 pages of philly bootlegs. outta those 28 pages philly bootlegs got a hit 418 times. only took me 5 seconds.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Then don't respond or click on the new link that says Spectrum shows. Some people don't live here you know.
    9/1/00, 9/2/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/30/05, 10/3/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 8/23/09 EV-6//11/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09

It's an inside job today
    InMyTree33 wrote:
    Then don't respond or click on the new link that says Spectrum shows. Some people don't live here you know.
    i don't live here either. if i did the 10c woulda made me a mod by now. it's just pure laziness to not do a search function first before asking a question bout a certain topic.

• metsfan wrote:
    InMyTree33 wrote:
    Then don't respond or click on the new link that says Spectrum shows. Some people don't live here you know.
    i don't live here either. if i did the 10c woulda made me a mod by now. it's just pure laziness to not do a search function first before asking a question bout a certain topic.

The OP has 1 post. Cut him a break.
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
    edited December 2009
    metsfan wrote:
    InMyTree33 wrote:

wtf does post count have to do with anything. thats just a cop out that you are making.

6. Please do a search first for a topic that interests you instead of creating a new thread. That'll help prevent 10-20 threads on the same subject and you'll catch the discussion you may have missed. We'll be merging duplicate threads as we find them.
    Post edited by Gary Carter on

• The OP has 1 post. Cut him a break.[/quote]wtf does post count have to do with anything. thats just a cop out that you are making.[/quote]

Down killer
    Go Birds!!!!
  • metsfan wrote:
    wtf does post count have to do with anything. thats just a cop out that you are making.

He's new here. Who knows, maybe it's his first post on any message board, ever. Maybe he doesn't know about search. Or maybe he does and didn't want to sift through 400 posts. Either way, who cares?
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
    wtf does post count have to do with anything. thats just a cop out that you are making.[/quote]

Down killer[/quote] go play your gambling game or whatever you call it

kidding

• metsfan wrote:
    InMyTree33 wrote:

dude get your panties out of your ass crack! just because the METS SUCK you don't have to take out your girly frustrations in a rock bands forum....LOSER

Go Phillies!
  • yeah 6373 posts someone needs a life
    shellerizm wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    InMyTree33 wrote:

dude get your panties out of your ass crack! just because the METS SUCK you don't have to take out your girly frustrations in a rock bands forum....LOSER

Go Phillies!
    wow you really give a bad name to phillies fan and to society period

few things

1. your post is the dumbest i've ever seen. not surprising considering you live in philly.
    2. my life doesn't revolve around the mets
    3. how did you enjoy new yawk winning da world series again
    4. i love little shit talkers like yourself that talk a big game behind a computer, but don't have da balls to do it in person.

shellerizm wrote:
    yeah 6373 posts someone needs a life
    maybe i work behind a computer. ever think think of that genius.

• Pearl Jam hasn't played Philadelphia since 2005 what is this?
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    metsfan wrote:
    InMyTree33 wrote:
    RD171825 wrote:

only took me 5 seconds.

I bet that's not the only thing you can do in 5 seconds!!! :lol:
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
    something about shoes? boots? eh.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    edited December 2009
    pop-pop wrote:
    Does anyone know if the spectrum shows will be released into stores instead of going into bootlegs? They did that for the '06 Gorge Concert.

Ignore RD171825 and metsfan and their search function bullshit. It's an embarrassment that you make your first post asking a question and these dorks jump on you.

Anyway, yeah a lot of people seem to think that a Gorge-like boxset may be in the works and even a DVD because they filmed all four concerts. But those Gorge shows were also available separately with the rest of the 2006 official bootlegs so I wonder if the Philly shows will be released like that too.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    pop-pop wrote:

Ignore RD171825 and metsfan and their search function bullshit. It's an embarrassment that you make your first post asking a question and these dorks jump on you.

Anyway, yeah I lot of people seem to think that a Gorge-like boxset may be in the works and even a DVD because they filmed all four concerts. But those Gorge shows were also available separately with the rest of the 2006 official bootlegs so I wonder if the Philly shows will be released like that too.
    nice name calling. i like it.

• metsfan wrote:
    pop-pop wrote:

Anyway, yeah I lot of people seem to think that a Gorge-like boxset may be in the works and even a DVD because they filmed all four concerts. But those Gorge shows were also available separately with the rest of the 2006 official bootlegs so I wonder if the Philly shows will be released like that too.
    nice name calling. i like it.

Just calling it as I see it dude. Anyone who polices message boards telling new members to use a search function is a dork in my book.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:

Just calling it as I see it dude. Anyone who polices message boards telling new members to use a search function is a dork in my book.
    I'm not policing anything. it's just tiresome to see the same thread day after day bout the same topic. it just shows laziness on a persons part to not use the search function before making a thread.

• metsfan wrote:

I'm not policing anything. it's just tiresome to see the same thread day after day bout the same topic. it just shows laziness on a persons part to not use the search function before making a thread.

Yeah I know man. But it's the dude's first post. And besides, if nobody responds, it'll fall off of the first page.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    metsfan wrote:

Yeah I know man. But it's the dude's first post. And besides, if nobody responds, it'll fall off of the first page.
    yea i really don't look at peoples posts counts :oops: . it's meaningless to me to have them.

• Most pearl jam fans are pretty cool people,"most of them"
  • In going with the theme on Homepage,

One way the 10club can give to the greater good this year:

Give us some information on whats in store with the Philly shows!!!!! :thumbup:
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.
  • Haha, this thread makes me want to start a new thread about the Philly boots. I'd like to start an anger management group focusing on people who post new threads about the Philly boots. Oh wait...I have a life. Haha.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
This discussion has been closed.