F-ING CANCER TAKES ANOTHER LIFE!!!

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

brilliant!!! :clap::clap:

lewis black is one of the funniest men to walk the planet!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I'm really sorry about your friend's mother... Holidays are always the hardest with the recent passing of a loved one.

Hubby lost his best friend (his mom) three days before Christmas 9 years ago. It was totally unexpected...

As time passes, your friend will find comfort in memories of his mother....

Again, I'm sorry.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I ust found out the top salesman at my company has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. his back was bothering him for a year and was going to a chiropractor- nothing helped. he started chemo on monday, but it's pointless. the poor was is on morphine and oxy for the pain. he doesnt have long and is only 41years young.

:cry:
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,823
    edited January 2013
    davidtrios wrote:
    I ust found out the top salesman at my company has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. his back was bothering him for a year and was going to a chiropractor- nothing helped. he started chemo on monday, but it's pointless. the poor was is on morphine and oxy for the pain. he doesnt have long and is only 41years young.

Sorry to hear that. Pancreatic cancer is the worst. It happened to my good friend's Mom last year and she was gone within 2-3 months. Awful.
    Post edited by Indifference71 on
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    davidtrios wrote:

Sorry to hear that. Pancreatic cancer is the worst. It happened to my good friend's Mom last year and she aws gone within 2-3 months. Awful.

fuck cancer!!! :(
  • this May will be the 6th year without my grandma. she had breast cancer and then it turned to brain. ever since she died, i haven't been the same. i was only 13. she was young too - EDDIE VEDDER'S age when she passed. can you believe it?
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx