FT: easy street poster S/#

arqarq Posts: 8,012
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Hi there!

Well I have for trade a easy street record poster (klausen) signed, I'm looking for the soldier field LP, if someone have an spare I would love to trade! This is the catch the poster is not mint, it has sone ceases but nothing that a good frame couldn't handle.

Well let me know if there's any interest.

By the way, keep an eye open for a couple of binaural LPs comin' soon :mrgreen:

Ps
thanks to Scott My goal is to be at least PJtradeduke or PJtradeliutenant or at least PJtradeprivate :mrgreen:
"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• damn, I wish I had that LP.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    damn, I wish I had that LP.

me too :lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• arq wrote:

apparently so :D Good luck!
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    arq wrote:

:lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    arq wrote:
    PJtradeliutenant

Hell yeah! 8-)
    up up bumpage
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    ill trade you...two paper clips, bellybutton lint, and a hand-drawn and colored replica of the soldier field vinyl on a sheet of paper. interested???
    gndcd402 wrote:
    ill trade you...two paper clips, bellybutton lint, and a hand-drawn and colored replica of the soldier field vinyl on a sheet of paper. interested???

Only if your name is eddie vedder or brad klausen, and i know your name! Clark Kent 8-)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• I'll trade you a flat of Shasta soda, or as I like to call it "The poor man's Sam's Choice cola."
  • Additionally, how much will you be selling the Binaural vinyl for? It would be sweet to pick up one of those on my b-day (tomorrow).
    greenmanny wrote:
    Additionally, how much will you be selling the Binaural vinyl for? It would be sweet to pick up one of those on my b-day (tomorrow).

I have only a couple binaural for sale and a lot of people interested... I'm just selling them in the order that people asked me, so they're sold before i even got them :(
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    greenmanny wrote:
    Additionally, how much will you be selling the Binaural vinyl for? It would be sweet to pick up one of those on my b-day (tomorrow).

I have only a couple binaural for sale and a lot of people interested... I'm just selling them in the order that people asked me, so they're sold before i even got them :(

A couple is what? A dozen? :shock:
    If you got one sealed, put me @ the end of the list.
    Thanks! :mrgreen:
    Late night bump :yawn:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    sounds like a fair trade

good luck Jose
    pdalowsky wrote:
    sounds like a fair trade

good luck Jose

thanks Paul, I think that too ;)

I received a couple of offers but normally people like trade apples for apples and oranges for oranges, so is going to be a little tough.
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    It seems like you have an endless supply of goodies, Jose! Best of luck finishing your vinyl collection (I think you said Soldier Field's the only one you have left, right?)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs wrote:
    It seems like you have an endless supply of goodies, Jose! Best of luck finishing your vinyl collection (I think you said Soldier Field's the only one you have left, right?)

yes that's the last one! After that one I'm going to start selling my posters, I have problems handling my addictons...
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

arq wrote:
    I'm going to start selling my posters, I have problems handling my addictons...

whoa mama! :shock:
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

well how many people here started saying "I buy only the posters from concerts..." but then they (me) end having tons of cool poster licked in a portfolio... why klausen? Why? Why you have to design such awesome posters! And now Ames is doing an awesome job again too... So nobody here have enough walls for their posters :|
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    arq wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

well how many people here started saying "I buy only the posters from concerts..." but then they (me) end having tons of cool poster licked in a portfolio... why klausen? Why? Why you have to design such awesome posters! And now Ames is doing an awesome job again too... So nobody here have enough walls for their posters :|
    Agreed! It's all downhill from the point you claim to only buy from the shows you've been to. By the way, I feel like we talked about a Binaural somewhere down the road... just want you to know I'm out of town as of tomorrow until the 26th, so if you do happen to come across Binaurals by then, please, don't wait on me, give someone else the privilege of buying your beautiful merch :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    benjs wrote:
    please, don't wait on me, give someone else the privilege of buying your beautiful merch :D

8-) cool man! your copy will come!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    On my way out the door for the weekend bumpage! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
    On my way out the door for the weekend bumpage! :-)

highly appreciated!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    arq wrote:
    Hi there!

Well I have for trade a easy street record poster (klausen) signed, I'm looking for the soldier field LP, if someone have an spare I would love to trade! This is the catch the poster is not mint, it has sone ceases but nothing that a good frame couldn't handle.

Well let me know if there's any interest.

By the way, keep an eye open for a couple of binaural LPs comin' soon :mrgreen:

Ps
    thanks to Scott My goal is to be at least PJtradeduke or PJtradeliutenant or at least PJtradeprivate :mrgreen:

Sorry. I can't help you. Looks like you'll remain a PJTRADEPAWN for now :D
    But if I come across one this weekend you'll probably be the first to know!
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
    Aero83_ wrote:
    ...PJTRADEPAWN...

:lol: you're right!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• stotstot Posts: 207
    I too have way more posters than the origianlly intended "shows I went to". Oh well. I enjoy it. At least I'm not alone
    '00 Atlanta, Tampa, Seattle, & Seattle
    '03 Nashville & Atlanta
    '04 Tampa
    '08 Roo & Columbia
    Very late bump
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• shepshep Posts: 5,765
    I'll kindly give a bump to get in your good graces...

Don't have what you're looking for, but would love to get my hands on that poster.

If and when you decide to let go of that, or any other poster, for a $ amount would love a PM. I am late to the poster collection game and need to catch up!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:
    I'll kindly give a bump to get in your good graces...

Don't have what you're looking for, but would love to get my hands on that poster.

If and when you decide to let go of that, or any other poster, for a $ amount would love a PM. I am late to the poster collection game and need to catch up!

Thanks my friend!
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Shake a bumpa! Shake a bumpa! Shake a bumpa!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhRBkS24BKE

:lol: