If you were in the studio....

2»

Comments

• OffHeGoes29OffHeGoes29 Posts: 1,240
    NAIS

Thats hard, that one or Habit....or anything off of No code.
    BRING BACK THE WHALE
  • Vitalogy sessions, hands down

Mainly Immortality, Betterman or Corduroy but i'd prefer everything

such an interesting period in the bands history

I'd like to have been there when Ed came in waving his accordion yelling "Guys, I just wrote this song, take a listen and let me know what you think..."
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • Mine would be Black, too...so I could have held him afterward, all that pain...ahhhh
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • silver39silver39 Posts: 1,346
    I'd have to say Nothingman or Soon Forget...I've never gotten to hear Ed play the Uke live :-( Honestly my dream would be spending 1 day with them in the studio...hell they can play "the farmer in the dell" for all I care as long as I got to sit, watch and listen :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Gotta be Release. Mystical sessions, lights dim, no written lyrics, probably first take. Magic..
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • i'd say Seight of hand..........that would be cool...plus i'd get to see the chick who did the background vocals..I always wondered what she looked like for some reason.
  • CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    Yellow Ledbetter HANDS DOWN! Basically an improve with Eddie just making up lyrics as he goes. I'll bet the vibe was amazing!

A close second would be WMA for the same reason.

POWERFULL!
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Single Video Theory brought us inside the studio for the making of Yield. That was good enough for me.
    For what it's worth, there's no studio recording footage on SVT.

It's all rehearsal footage shot in 1997 for the Stones support shows they did that year, as far as I know.

Definitely shot around the same time of the Yield recordings but all shot in their rehearsal space (same room as the inside cover of No Code). They've moved their HQ since then.
  • Spencer wrote:
    Single Video Theory brought us inside the studio for the making of Yield. That was good enough for me.
    For what it's worth, there's no studio recording footage on SVT.

It's all rehearsal footage shot in 1997 for the Stones support shows they did that year, as far as I know.

Definitely shot around the same time of the Yield recordings but all shot in their rehearsal space (same room as the inside cover of No Code). They've moved their HQ since then.

Okay, my bad. Thanks for the clarification. So none of that stuff from the DVD was actually recorded for the album? Interesting...those takes were great!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925