The ONE merch item you wished you had bought...

2»

Comments

• GibsonGibson Posts: 2,635
    Toronto 98 poster and the soccer jersey to go with it. Too much money at the time - I was 16.

I ordered a Europe jersey online last year, but its not the same. Blue/grey - oh, and it doesnt fit because it shrunk in the wash from 10 years ago. It would fit a L person perfectly if anyone wants one (originally XL).
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2, Noblesville, Wrigley 1&2

• The Stockholm/Oslo/Copenhagen 2000 poster at the gig in Stockholm, bought it on ebay this year for $270.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    The Stockholm/Oslo/Copenhagen 2000 poster at the gig in Stockholm, bought it on ebay this year for $270.
    My mate went to the same gig, and now is in the same predicament!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    laptop bag, i have one now, but paid way more than they initially were
  • God, too many to name them all. Probly the one I remember most is the 2000 Holland poster with the glow in the dark spaceman/gorillas. It was up on a sale for aaaages on bigpopposters for $30, and I kept putting it off, putting it off....then it came off sale. I was gonna combo up with a cool basketball player Jack Johnson and a Finn Bros, but twas but a poor uni student back then.

A lot of people have been saying Ben. Hall vinyl. I was lucky enough to get one, but later that year I was heading to Europe for an extended holiday and was short on $$, so I flipped it off for a few hundred. No regrets, had a blast that I couldn't have had without the extra $.

And kind of related...I was at the 98 Wellington show (still searching for a boot) and bought a poster with no appreciation. It got thumb-tacked, blu-tacked, taped, laminated, all sorts of atrocities happened to that poor poster. My other great regret.

God, that post made me sad.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    There are still a lot of items i would love to have in my collection:

TOP 3
    1. Benny Hall Vinyl
    2. Düsseldorf Klausen S/N
    3. Honolulu Klausen S/N
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Into The Wild LP but finally got my hands on it last night (still sealed with the 7") for a fraction of the eBay prices.

Very good deal and thank you to Rob in Brisbane!!!

I now have them all! :D
  • I wish I bought MORE of the iron on transfers( truck) from the 95 tour ♥
    Sydney ♥ March 10, 1995
    Sydney ♥ March 11, 1995
    Melbourne ♥ November 20, 2009
    To be continued... March 25, 2011 EV Solo Yeeeeeeeew!
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Chrisilein wrote:
    There are still a lot of items i would love to have in my collection:

TOP 3
    1. Benny Hall Vinyl
    2. Düsseldorf Klausen S/N
    3. Honolulu Klausen S/N

There isnt really anything that I wish I would of bought but my biggest regret is actually selling my Dusseldorf AND Honolulu AP's I had.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Benaroya Hall lp and the laptop bag
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    a ticket to the holmdel 2003 show

After seeing a bunch of shows, I got old man syndrome and passed

big mistake
  • 1998 Maui poster. Thought I could get one after the show. :shock:

Nuff said.
    Hold On
  • borgata red klausen from n2....didnt know about the posters at the time and regret it now

got the pink later on by trading dc 06 for it but now i want the pink a/p or red
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • The Red AC poster is the one I missed.
    Had the pink from the night before and had a chance to buy the red but I thought it was the same poster from the previous night- I wanted to give others a chance at it since I already had one from the night before.

Oh well... Someone has a nice poster but I got to be there back to back nights... Ace Frehley I win. No regrets. 8-)
  • Boston 2006 Night 1 - I want a purple whale! Sigh...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    The Toronto 2009 poster - that was gorgeous. I told myself - 'you have enough posters', despite the fact I only own 6 or so. Now I wish I got that one.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    10C membership...in 1992
    I love to turn you on
  • 10C membership...in 1992

:thumbup:

pretty much.
    better late than never...;)

there really is no merch i regret not getting, if anything...wish i never bought that *first* poster for myself, tho i do love em. so if anything, i wish all those posters i picked up for others at straight-up cost, i did for me instead...and all the shows i didn't bother b/c i wasn't into posters, well i wish i had. would've saved a lot of $$$. eh well...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    That bag of weed from Boom.