Good place to purchase a Mylar sleeve booklet?

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone have any advice on this. Its time to get all my prints out of their tubes. Thanks
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 5against1- wrote:
    Does anyone have any advice on this. Its time to get all my prints out of their tubes. Thanks

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount- ... -Cases.htm

the 24 x 36 will fit most if not all of your prints...i have one of these and it's great!!

AND it's on sale right now!!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    dont know if you have them but we have a great store called hobbycraft that sells them for about £3 a go, or there is always ebay and staples
  • 5against1- wrote:

the 24 x 36 will fit most if not all of your prints...i have one of these and it's great!!

I have this one too, works great
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    5against1- wrote:

Cool thanks man
    This too shall pass.....
  • NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    I just got one 2 weeks ago... i cant tell you how happy i am... first of all, i was able to get about 60 posters in the book so far... and getting rid of most of the tubes in my office... PRICELESS!! i can at least see the posters i have now... and show them to friends...

Great investment. i got mine at ASW Exopress... they ususally send you en electronic coupon if you register on their site... you can save 20%... not too shabby.

good luck!
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    5against1- wrote:

I have this one too, works great

Ditto. It's a great book and a huge space saver. Not to mention, it's better for your posters. :)
  • what ever you buy, make sure you buy the right sleeves.
    I bought the portfolio for there, but bought the sleeves local. they dont have the same hole pattern.
    I had to use a hole punch to punch about 300 holes. NOT FUN!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    I love those Picturesque Presentation Cases Portfolio's from Jerry's! 8-)
  • This looks great. I need something to get mine out of the tubes

Does each poster get some sort of backing? ...or are they floating free in the clear sleeve
  • This looks great. I need something to get mine out of the tubes

Does each poster get some sort of backing? ...or are they floating free in the clear sleeve

they don't "float" but there is no backing...you don't need it...& when you zip it closed it lays nice and flat.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    This looks great. I need something to get mine out of the tubes

they don't "float" but there is no backing...you don't need it...& when you zip it closed it lays nice and flat.

There's an acid free backing in each sleeve.

"Pages are acid-free and will not cause transfer of ink jet images onto the page."
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Anyone knows where you can buy one of these (or similar) anywhere in Europe?
    they want to charge me $87.50 for postage! :shock: