Attention Italy Fans

eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,007
edited January 2010 in The Porch
July 6th 2009 pearl jam at Udine, Italy, Stadio Friuli
can any italy fans give me details if this is a headline show or a festival. i may pop over to it from Ireland!!!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    is this even definite yet?
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,007
    100% confirmed. will be official in a couple of days. its an outdoor show, so id say its a headline show. great news. im going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eboweddie wrote:
    100% confirmed. will be official in a couple of days. its an outdoor show, so id say its a headline show. great news. im going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your source for this?
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 1,007
    PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
    22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena

23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park

27-June Nijmegem, Netherlands Rockin’ Park Festival (confirmed)

30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

1-July ** Gdansk, Poland Heineken Opener Festival

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival

6-July ** Udine, Italy Stadio Friuli

9-July ** Bilbao, Spain Bilbao BBK Live Festival

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

twofeetthick.com

Im sure thats just the rehashing of the rumours....

has the tuscany festival rumours been dispersed?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    eboweddie wrote:

your source for this?
    twofeetthick.com take the info from bugs post ..is the same i told u about news report in poland universal music site..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    has the tuscany festival rumours been dispersed?

i don't think there's been any serious rumour about the festival in Lucca, which is run by a different promoting company than the one pearl jam works with... i hope there soon will be news about udine but i think we'll have to wait a little bit (perhaps they're giving priority to the ac/dc gig at the same venue...? :twisted:)
  • Udine Jul 6th 2010 ??????????

Are y'all sure ?? According to PJ homepage and listings in the TOUR section, the guys are playing BILBAO in Spain on that date.

Can ANYONE shed some light on this situation ??? I cant deal with the stress and uncertainty !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaagh !

Are y'all sure ?? According to PJ homepage and listings in the TOUR section, the guys are playing BILBAO in Spain on that date.

Can ANYONE shed some light on this situation ??? I cant deal with the stress and uncertainty !!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaagh !

If you look at the sticked post, it is supposed to be July 9th for Spain.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

Aaaaaaaagh !
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • really??!!!!!!!!!!!!!awsome. come in and relive another dream night!!!
    We are ready to given to fly..........
  • PixelPixel Posts: 82
    Sweet, if this is true, im a happy man for the next months..!!! 8-)8-)
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    eboweddie wrote:
    actually an outdoor show, especially in a stadium, rather suggest a festival (like Nijmegen. yes in 07 they played there as a headline show but this year it's a festival, no 10c tix).
  • Pegasus wrote:
    eboweddie wrote:
    actually an outdoor show, especially in a stadium, rather suggest a festival (like Nijmegen. yes in 07 they played there as a headline show but this year it's a festival, no 10c tix).
    and udine?if happens?no 10c tix?i search,but no festival that date
  • I read an italian press mentioning that it will definitively be the 6th of July in Udine
    The press also mentioned a possible second show on the 7th (location not mentioned)before they go to Locarno (?)
  • I read an italian press mentioning that it will definitively be the 6th of July in Udine
    The press also mentioned a possible second show on the 7th (location not mentioned)before they go to Locarno (?)
    hihihihihihihi
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    a possible second show on the 7th
    :?: :o :?: :o :?: :o :?: :o
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    and u will be more shocked if u see the plaza this venue is
    Red Lukin wrote:

Is that sarcasm? And it's in a plaza? I'm just saying Italy would be great on its own, but 2 shows back to back would be a great time!
  • Red Lukin wrote:

Is that sarcasm? And it's in a plaza? I'm just saying Italy would be great on its own, but 2 shows back to back would be a great time!
    20726847.jpg
    mappa.festival.jpg

http://images.google.gr/images?sourceid ... CBMQsAQwAA
    Red Lukin wrote:

20726847.jpg
    mappa.festival.jpg

http://images.google.gr/images?sourceid ... CBMQsAQwAA

WOW - that's amazing!! :o
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,763
    If there's two show's in Italy that PJ's headlining I will be looking into travel plans.
    hihihihihihihi
    I do not mean to give wrong information, this is what I found, see link (unfortunately in Italian)
    http://irispress.it/iris/page.asp?VisIm ... ate_Arti=7
    I agree that definitively one date would be fantastic, then welcome any other possibility to see them here in Italy. By the way I have already informed my boss that I will take 2 weeks off in that period....
    hihihihihihihi
    I do not mean to give wrong information, this is what I found, see link (unfortunately in Italian)
    http://irispress.it/iris/page.asp?VisIm ... ate_Arti=7
    I agree that definitively one date would be fantastic, then welcome any other possibility to see them here in Italy. By the way I have already informed my boss that I will take 2 weeks off in that period....
    yep,,another one,,6th udine,7th locarno :D
  • yep,,another one,,6th udine,7th locarno :D[/quote]

Hey, I am not joking. What local newspapers report is the following:
    6th Udine (for sure)
    7th another possible date in Italy, location not mentioned
    8th Locarno at Moon and Stars festival-confirmation within the end of Feb.

the more the better
  • URthekey wrote:
    If there's two show's in Italy that PJ's headlining I will be looking into travel plans.

If there's two show's in Italy...I will be pissed off as I'd most likely have taken them over Ireland, especially if it's Verona or a Piatza/square. I can see them doing two show on the 6th & 7th but no way the 8th as well, that would be 5 nights in a row in 3 or 4 different countries and that ain't ever gonna happen. I wish they'd just announce these shows or just give us a date and country and TBC.
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • MINDWIREUK wrote:
    URthekey wrote:

If there's two show's in Italy...I will be pissed off as I'd most likely have taken them over Ireland, especially if it's Verona or a Piatza/square. I can see them doing two show on the 6th & 7th but no way the 8th as well, that would be 5 nights in a row in 3 or 4 different countries and that ain't ever gonna happen. I wish they'd just announce these shows or just give us a date and country and TBC.
    cant be 2 if one is a festival..