If what I'm hearing is correct....

2»

Comments

• this is my point .taking about what eddie has done does not affect the bands output ..so does not make the music better..

Yes, let's stick with song & album rankings and ticket thread upon ticket thread upon ticket thread, because that *definitely* makes the music better! :lol: :roll:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • this is my point .taking about what eddie has done does not affect the bands output ..so does not make the music better..and as they 10c have asked that people do not post this sort topic..why then do it.. :?[/quote]

So...were all the "Into the Wild" posts pointless? Not much to do with the band. Sorry, but half of what posted on this board has NOTHING to do with "making the music better"....I'll give PJ the credit for that...not any of our posts.

Go ED!!! :D
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    and how is this going to make pearl jams music better....?

they lock this sort of think as they want it private..

talk pj and music..not gossip

I don't understand why Ed shares these kinds of things during shows, but then it's not ok to congratulate him?

Congratulations :P
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    meme wrote:

I don't understand why Ed shares these kinds of things during shows, but then it's not ok to congratulate him?

I agree to a point. I mean Ed mentioned his daughter on his solo tour a bunch. told a story about her here and there. but if we say congrats on the new baby BAM ! locked !! :lol:

I don't get it, but I respect it. The only reason I even bring this up now, is because people are actually arguing about it.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    meme wrote:

I agree to a point. I mean Ed mentioned his daughter on his solo tour a bunch. told a story about her here and there. but if we say congrats on the new baby BAM ! locked !! :lol:

I don't get it, but I respect it. The only reason I even bring this up now, is because people are actually arguing about it.

My guess is that he gets to control what is said about his personal life when he talks about it. Here is another matter. If the band doesn't want us to talk about their personal lives, then I think we should respect that.
    the wolf wrote:

My guess is that he gets to control what is said about his personal life when he talks about it. Here is another matter. If the band doesn't want us to talk about their personal lives, then I think we should respect that.

Like I said, I agree with that 100% I was just using what I said in the above as a source of the confusion I think. Stuff like that happens, then people think its okay to say "congrats"

I just dont think fans saying Congrats to their favorite band on something like that is a bad thing.

but it is what it is.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Like I said, I agree with that 100% I was just using what I said in the above as a source of the confusion I think. Stuff like that happens, then people think its okay to say "congrats"

I just dont think fans saying Congrats to their favorite band on something like that is a bad thing.

but it is what it is.

exactly, it is what it is.

exactly, it is what it is.

cool. now if you don't mind, I'm going back to the "pics where eddie looks hot" thread.

see ya' there ? :lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • memememe Posts: 4,695

That's actually a very good point, thanks :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Kingmidget wrote:

Well if its been in SPIN I guess its no longer gossip eyy?

Your reply is silly.... this band feels like family and if I'm happy about it so be it. How will this make the music better? WTF are you getting at??

The point is the band doesn't want the band talking about.

The band feels like family??? psycho
  • "Like I said, I agree with that 100% I was just using what I said in the above as a source of the confusion I think. Stuff like that happens, then people think its okay to say "congrats"

I just dont think fans saying Congrats to their favorite band on something like that is a bad thing."

Agreed....the band has been making their lives more accessible to the press....more so than w/in the pit to a point. Overall I'm just happy the band is finding satisfaction w/in their private lives and as a band! Heres to another great 10+ years ahead! :)
This discussion has been closed.