If what I'm hearing is correct....

KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Way to go Eddie! :) For inspriring all of us...yu da man!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yeah yeah yeah...he's gonna tie the knot..2 kids later...whoop-dee-do!!! :lol::lol:
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    INBEFORETHELOCK!!!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    edited December 2009
    yeah yeah yeah...he's gonna tie the knot..2 kids later...whoop-dee-do!!! :lol::lol:

In my book its about commitment...but others may not feel that way. Thanks for your subtlety.... now my all important thread goes poof. :)
    Post edited by Kingmidget on
  • The Spin article said they were already married....so this is old hack.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • The Spin article said they were already married....so this is old hack.

What Spin article? Don't read the rag...
  • Kingmidget wrote:
    The Spin article said they were already married....so this is old hack.

The October 2009 issue with PJ on the cover.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • and how is this going to make pearl jams music better....?

they lock this sort of think as they want it private..

talk pj and music..not gossip
  • Kingmidget wrote:
    Thanks for your subtlety.... now my all important thread goes poof. :)

no prob....it's what i do. ;):mrgreen:

uh oh...watch out...PIT POLICE!!!!!
  • Kingmidget wrote:
    The Spin article said they were already married....so this is old hack.

The October 2009 issue with PJ on the cover.

I did read that... quickly. Hmmm....may have to check it out again...don't remember that mentioned.

uh oh...watch out...PIT POLICE!!!!!

how comes you have never been arrested then.. :?
  • I got married May 13th 2009 at the Swedish Church New York.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• how comes you have never been arrested then.. :?

ninja skillz!

Well if its been in SPIN I guess its no longer gossip eyy?

Your reply is silly.... this band feels like family and if I'm happy about it so be it. How will this make the music better? WTF are you getting at??
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    DeLukin wrote:
    INBEFORETHELOCK!!!
    Me too!!! :D
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • I got married May 13th 2009 at the Swedish Church New York.

Congrats
  • Kingmidget wrote:
    and how is this going to make pearl jams music better....?

Your reply is silly.... this band feels like family and if I'm happy about it so be it. How will this make the music better? WTF are you getting at??

the mods lock shit down whenever you talk about the bands "private life" even though the shit is all over the net most of the time....but hey....privacy is important to everyone!...so i understand...most of the time.
  • IBTL-Shining.jpg
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • DeLukin wrote:
    INBEFORETHELOCK!!!

5,4,3,2...... ?? I;m not responsible for this post police!!! :)
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    any marriage is nice especially for the children of any marriage (this being a general statement only and a personal opinion based on my life experience) happy happy family times.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kingmidget wrote:

the mods lock shit down whenever you talk about the bands "private life" even though the shit is all over the net most of the time....but hey....privacy is important to everyone!...so i understand...most of the time.

Yaa...bein part of the pit for 11 years I've seen it....thought my original post was pretty ambiguous though... maybe I'm discussing his great cover at the Kennedy Center!
  • Kingmidget wrote:

wtf im getting at is that its pointles talking about this in here..so what if he gets married ..this forum is about pj music gigs songs dvds etc..not band members life...so by saying if hes married how does it help the music ...it does not...
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    Kingmidget wrote:

It's like ONLY on 20 million WEBSITES and a dozen Newspapers and Magazines NOT too Mention it was 'ANNOUNCED' to the World!...but HEY! it's "PRIVATE".....PMSL
  • i_lov_it wrote:
    It's like ONLY on 20 million WEBSITES and a dozen Newspapers and Magazines NOT too Mention it was 'ANNOUNCED' to the World!...but HEY! it's "PRIVATE".....PMSL

:lol::lol::lol: word!
  • pandora wrote:
    any marriage is nice especially for the children of any marriage (this being a general statement only and a personal opinion based on my life experience) happy happy family times.

Totally agree.... and again commitment. I personally screwed up and after so many years of being "non-commital" (her words...possibly true), she left and I learned a few things. Now I "commit" to everything... :D
  • Kingmidget wrote:

wtf im getting at is that its pointles talking about this in here..so what if he gets married ..this forum is about pj music gigs songs dvds etc..not band members life...so by saying if hes married how does it help the music ...it does not...

Ya... like all those "Eddies hot" posts...all about MUSIC, Give me a break.
  • wtf im getting at is that its pointles talking about this in here..so what if he gets married ..this forum is about pj music gigs songs dvds etc..not band members life...so by saying if hes married how does it help the music ...it does not...

I don't remember the PJ message board getting credited for contributing to Backspacer. ;) Not sure we're much help.

Which boggles my mind... I mean, all of the survivor threads and Song X vs. Song Y threads... how could they *not* use those to inform their song-writing decisions?
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • wtf im getting at is that its pointles talking about this in here..so what if he gets married ..this forum is about pj music gigs songs dvds etc..not band members life...so by saying if hes married how does it help the music ...it does not...

I don't remember the PJ message board getting credited for contributing to Backspacer. ;) Not sure we're much help.

Which boggles my mind... I mean, all of the survivor threads and Song X vs. Song Y threads... how could they *not* use those to inform their song-writing decisions?

Oh they do...they do! ;)

this is my point .taking about what eddie has done does not affect the bands output ..so does not make the music better..and as they 10c have asked that people do not post this sort topic..why then do it.. :?
This discussion has been closed.