$200 for a pair of tickets??

2»

Comments

• gndcd402 wrote:
    i'm all for expressing opinions and airing beefs, etc.
    however, what i find 'comical' is that of the 2 threads about euro shows i've seen, either commenting about prices or how/when shows were announced and then put on sale...both started by americans, one of whom i am certain has no intetion of going, dunno about the other. and hey, i do get it....but i just find it funny that at the very least it's not europeans starting the threads on these topics. no idea wtf it may mean... :lol:
    whats comical is that the "sheep" here defend these ridiculous ticket prices. you people complain about u2's prices yet if i wanted to, i could buy a u2 ticket for $30. if i just wanted to be in the place for a pj show and sit in the nosebleeds i still have to pay nearly $100 a seat.

Call me a sheep if you must, but it's more about intrinsic value to me, $100 for any seat at a PJ show...well worth it. $30 for U2? Not even if you were paying... Echoing the points d2d has already made, if you're flying over from the US using our sweet dollar, and unless you've been long the euro or hedging your USD exposure for a loonnngggg time, yeah you're gonna feel that exchange rate pain.
  • cindbri wrote:

Call me a sheep if you must, but it's more about intrinsic value to me, $100 for any seat at a PJ show...well worth it. $30 for U2? Not even if you were paying... Echoing the points d2d has already made, if you're flying over from the US using our sweet dollar, and unless you've been long the euro or hedging your USD exposure for a loonnngggg time, yeah you're gonna feel that exchange rate pain.

it's a serious ouch!

and yes, it's all about the exchange rate. also, not every show is $100 a ticket either.
    if/when US tickets are $100 USD.....yea.....whole other story and i would NOT be happy. but we're not there, yet....and hopefully won't be. but i will worry about that, then. besides which, it's all choice and as norm pointed out, a definite luxury item.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• crazy breed.....in your dreams. :mrgreen:

awwwwwwwww man!.... :cry:

;):mrgreen: