This is what will happen with the Philly boots...

2»

Comments

• I also forsee the announcement for the CD/DVD/blu-ray/box set coming out to let us know when it's going on sale and then getting this:

"If I'd have known about this I wouldn't have bought that Christchurch poster...10c should tell us all the goods they are releasing all at once."

OR
    "This is lame, I don't even have a blu-ray player...last time I ever buy anything from 10c."

OR
    "Why is 10c putting this on sale on THAT date and THAT time?!! I have ___________ to do on that day so I won't have access to a computer."

AND FINALLY (probably the worst thing)...
    "Sweet! Got mine baby!!!! If anyone didn't get one you can find it at my Ebay store and while your there check out my other great items. I'm PJ's biggest fan...booyah!" *flips middle finger*
  • I also forsee the announcement for the CD/DVD/blu-ray/box set coming out to let us know when it's going on sale and then getting this:

"If I'd have known about this I wouldn't have bought that Christchurch poster...10c should tell us all the goods they are releasing all at once."

OR
    "This is lame, I don't even have a blu-ray player...last time I ever buy anything from 10c."

OR
    "Why is 10c putting this on sale on THAT date and THAT time?!! I have ___________ to do on that day so I won't have access to a computer."

AND FINALLY (probably the worst thing)...
    "Sweet! Got mine baby!!!! If anyone didn't get one you can find it at my Ebay store and while your there check out my other great items. I'm PJ's biggest fan...booyah!" *flips middle finger*
    +1
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • yeah...way to go out on a limb there Nostradamus....people on the board bitching about everything under the sun?...........say it ain't so!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    made my day last month.........saw it up on the main page again........sure as hell made my day again :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    goldrush wrote:
    7. When everybody has, eventually, received their Philly goodness (probably in January) we can all then carry on with our normal daily lives... In other words, we can get back to the really important stuff like spreading rumours of a 2010 tour/Soundgarden reunion/pics where Boom's dad looks hot etc
    So, the tour has been booked, Soundgarden are back together... all we need now is the "Pics where Boom's dad looks hot" thread and I can go get a lottery ticket! :D
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    yeah...way to go out on a limb there Nostradamus....people on the board bitching about everything under the sun?...........say it ain't so!

:clap::clap:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Very nice!
  • goldrush wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    7. When everybody has, eventually, received their Philly goodness (probably in January) we can all then carry on with our normal daily lives... In other words, we can get back to the really important stuff like spreading rumours of a 2010 tour/Soundgarden reunion/pics where Boom's dad looks hot etc
    So, the tour has been booked, Soundgarden are back together... all we need now is the "Pics where Boom's dad looks hot" thread and I can go get a lottery ticket! :D
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dude
    use the search button
    there are a million threads like this already
    JK
    lol
  • I tried doing a search, but as there are dozens of philly boot threads (that have been locked) i thought i could ask on this one. I'm tired of waiting and was looking for fan boots from nights 3 & 4. I have 1 & 2 from pearljambootlegs.org and was hoping someone could help me out with the other two. Thanks and i apologize in advance if this is posted somewhere else, But after searching "Philly boots" and getting a few pages in with no luck, i got lazy...

And I can't download torrents due to a firewall .zip and .rar files work
    I know that I was born and I know that Ill die.
    The in between is mine. I am mine.
  • "pics where Boom's dad looks hot" :?:
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
    cheech721 wrote:
    I tried doing a search, but as there are dozens of philly boot threads (that have been locked) i thought i could ask on this one. I'm tired of waiting and was looking for fan boots from nights 3 & 4. I have 1 & 2 from pearljambootlegs.org and was hoping someone could help me out with the other two. Thanks and i apologize in advance if this is posted somewhere else, But after searching "Philly boots" and getting a few pages in with no luck, i got lazy...

And I can't download torrents due to a firewall .zip and .rar files work

Well you could assume they were locked for a reason...

Yeah I'm sure you're tired of waiting but you'll have to calm down and just wait it out because there's nothing you can really do at this point

Also it's against the rules to post audience recordings on this forum.
  • go prego pre Posts: 662
    i've been listening to all four philly boots for well over a month now. what's taking everyone so long?
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    go pre wrote:
    i've been listening to all four philly boots for well over a month now. what's taking everyone so long?

Hook it up then
  • go prego pre Posts: 662
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    go pre wrote:

Hook it up then
    how?

i'd post a link to the site i got it from, but it seems to be down now.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,734
    go pre wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    go pre wrote:

Hook it up then
    how?

i'd post a link to the site i got it from, but it seems to be down now.

All good, I know they are on plently of sites, they just don't happen to be on the site I use. Thanks though.
  • they (Philly auds) sound like crap.
    * Camden, NJ - Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 28, 2006
    * Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    * Philadelphia, PA - Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009
    * New York, NY - Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

• PlayDeep wrote:
    they (Philly auds) sound like crap.
    :lol::lol::lol: