So these people try to get me to let their baby in free...

FirstExitFirstExit Posts: 973
edited December 2009 in The Porch
Alright so I was working at the security gate at the show in Christchurch last week...this couple with their baby walks up and goes through the gate like it ain't no thang. I stop the lady and I'm like "what the fuck is thisssss". She gets all pissy and shit and I'm like "Listen, your baby's gotta have a ticket". She gets her husband (who didn't see this one coming) and this guy comes over thinking he's Rocky Balboa pumpin his fists and shit, complaining about how his baby isn't even a year old blah blah blah...I was like "dude...I'm not lettin that baby in unless you buy it a ticket". So this guy is ragin right now, but I'm just like fuck you and I get some cops to come over, cool the guy off etc. etc. Eventually he pussed and bought a ticket...go figure.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lol,
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    What is your problem? You should have let the baby in! ha ha ha

It is people like you that the world is so fucked up.

:x :evil:

:lol:
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    the baby should have gone in without them.
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Fuck that baby. Everyone else needs a ticket, who the hell does he think he is?
  • Bump for newly found relevance...
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Why would someone even BRING a baby that's less than a year old to a rock concert? Wouldn't it be bad for his or her ears? :geek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • :lol::lol::lol::lol: this beby is some years will do some crowd surfing
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    They shoulda chucked the baby over the fence, walked through the gate, and found it later.

You would have never caught them.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,547
    Don't you see, they were playing @ "CHRIST" "CHURCH"? The parent's wanted to baptise the baby in the pool of sweaty teens @ the Pearl Jam show, breast feeding in the mix, too! When you go to church with your baby, does your baby ever take money out of their diapers @ church to make a donation? Or when the clergy go around during service for money to be collected? Nope! Babies don't pay shit! You can't just stop a parent & infant child from entering "CHRIST CHURCH!" In unheard of.

"That's totally inappropriate. It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!"

-Jackie Chiles
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    You sound like your stereotypical security guy :shock:

But then again why on gods earth would you take a baby to a show.....I'm no expert but that cant be good for its ears
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119184

didnt see this, a corporate box clears up my question, but still a corporate box at a rock show? for fucks sake...

I wonder if Eavis knows about these.....its bound to be the next trendy Glasto addition
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    FirstExit wrote:
    Alright so I was working at the security gate at the show in Christchurch last week...this couple with their baby walks up and goes through the gate like it ain't no thang. I stop the lady and I'm like "what the fuck is thisssss". She gets all pissy and shit and I'm like "Listen, your baby's gotta have a ticket". She gets her husband (who didn't see this one coming) and this guy comes over thinking he's Rocky Balboa pumpin his fists and shit, complaining about how his baby isn't even a year old blah blah blah...I was like "dude...I'm not lettin that baby in unless you buy it a ticket". So this guy is ragin right now, but I'm just like fuck you and I get some cops to come over, cool the guy off etc. etc. Eventually he pussed and bought a ticket...go figure.

people talk like this in Christchurch? has the whole world become trash de trailer? ;)

:thumbup:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Hey u security guy..... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE...!!!

aaaawa.png
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I talked to this baby last night and he wanted me to tell you this......"eat my pissy diaper bitch & don't be mad at me because you have no women who want you sucking their breasts"

11230794-large.jpg
This discussion has been closed.