Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

1233234236238239262

Comments

  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    FTC
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Marcus Smart complaining about Embiid flopping!


  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,538
    Eh. Frankly Celtics hung in longer than I expected without Tatum.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Poncier said:
    Eh. Frankly Celtics hung in longer than I expected without Tatum.
    Yeah good on them for that! They had to shoot the lights out but it made for an exciting game. I hope Tatum and Curry will be back on Friday so we can see what both squads look like full strength. 

    Obviously Tatum is a better overall player than Curry, but Curry’s presence is integral for the Sixers. Having him in the starting lineup instead of Maxey creates so much more gravity from 3 and opens things up so much for Embiid. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    RiotZact said:
    Poncier said:
    Eh. Frankly Celtics hung in longer than I expected without Tatum.
    Yeah good on them for that! They had to shoot the lights out but it made for an exciting game. I hope Tatum and Curry will be back on Friday so we can see what both squads look like full strength. 

    Obviously Tatum is a better overall player than Curry, but Curry’s presence is integral for the Sixers. Having him in the starting lineup instead of Maxey creates so much more gravity from 3 and opens things up so much for Embiid. 
    Yeah it would be nice to sweep with both teams at 100%....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    Still super early but these numbers are pretty crazy


    Embiid is averaging 26.4 points, 11.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists, and he’s shooting just under 55 percent from the field and getting to the free-throw line nearly 10 times per game. With Embiid on the court this season, the Sixers have a plus-10.1 net rating, compared to a minus-4.3 when he’s on the bench. With Embiid in the game, the Sixers’ offense averages 114.7 points per 100 possessions, which is roughly equivalent to the Los Angeles Lakers. When he’s on the bench that falls to 104.6, or just barely better than that of the Knicks. When Embiid is on the court, the Sixers generate corner 3-point attempts nearly twice as often as they do when he’s on the bench.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    ^If you take the words “Most Valuable Player” literally and the season ended today, the vote would be unanimous. Watching the games it’s like...he might have an off quarter or 2 or even an off game, but the vast majority of the time you’re just counting the points when he shoots, you know it’s going in. He’s out of his mind right now and I hope he can keep it up. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    RiotZact said:
    ^If you take the words “Most Valuable Player” literally and the season ended today, the vote would be unanimous. Watching the games it’s like...he might have an off quarter or 2 or even an off game, but the vast majority of the time you’re just counting the points when he shoots, you know it’s going in. He’s out of his mind right now and I hope he can keep it up. 
    He's putting up late 80's and early 90's Barkley numbers. 

    I said this before, but the best thing about his game this year is how he has improved his passing out of double teams. It's like he welcomes it now. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,538
    Tatum cleared from Covid protocols, but not traveling to Philly for tonight's game.
    The Mighty Juggs can break out his whisk broom.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • cutzcutz Posts: 10,178
    Poncier said:
    Tatum cleared from Covid protocols, but not traveling to Philly for tonight's game.
    The Mighty Juggs can break out his whisk broom.
    That sucks. I wish he was playing.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Poncier said:
    Tatum cleared from Covid protocols, but not traveling to Philly for tonight's game.
    The Mighty Juggs can break out his whisk broom.
    Got himself clear of COVID but then came down with a bad case of the Native Flu!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    I guess whining and moaning like a hypocritical little bitch pays off in the modern day NBA. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    Poncier said:
    Tatum cleared from Covid protocols, but not traveling to Philly for tonight's game.
    The Mighty Juggs can break out his whisk broom.

    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,538
    RiotZact said:
    I guess whining and moaning like a hypocritical little bitch pays off in the modern day NBA. 
    Yep, It got him 15 free throws.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Poncier said:
    RiotZact said:
    I guess whining and moaning like a hypocritical little bitch pays off in the modern day NBA. 
    Yep, It got him 15 free throws.
    And it should have been 21 again. There is absolutely nothing Khloe’s baby daddy and white trash Marcus Smart can do to stop him from scoring besides fouling him. 

    It’s okay, stopping a dominant big man is not the C’s specialty. You’ll get your golden boy back soon and we’ll see how it goes next time. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746

  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,722
    sixers? : yawn:
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Wobbie said:
    sixers? : yawn:
    That’s right! Keep sleeping on the Sixers! Nothing to see here!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,722
    RiotZact said:
    Wobbie said:
    sixers? : yawn:
    That’s right! Keep sleeping on the Sixers! Nothing to see here!

    you’re right. call mr when they win something.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 12,538
    Wobbie said:
    RiotZact said:
    Wobbie said:
    sixers? : yawn:
    That’s right! Keep sleeping on the Sixers! Nothing to see here!

    you’re right. call mr when they win something.
    Right, haven't won since 1983, whereas your Jazz have won how many since then?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    edited January 24
    Real solid game for Ben last night. Finished strong, got to the rim, and made his foul shots! Excellent d on Grant too. 

    More of that please


    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Real solid game for Ben last night. Finished strong, got to the rim, and made his foul shots! Excellent d on Grant too. 

    More of that please


    10-12 from the line and went to the rim looking to get fouled late in the 4th! Is this real life?! 

    Also, looks like the first road sweep could be coming up tomorrow. Better have that broom ready Juggs. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    RiotZact said:
    Real solid game for Ben last night. Finished strong, got to the rim, and made his foul shots! Excellent d on Grant too. 

    More of that please


    10-12 from the line and went to the rim looking to get fouled late in the 4th! Is this real life?! 

    Also, looks like the first road sweep could be coming up tomorrow. Better have that broom ready Juggs. 
    I carry the broom with me wherever I go nowadays.

    By the way, I know he did not play well last night (thanks to Ben's D) but can you believe Grant is averaging 25 ppg? That guy couldn't do anything but defend and dunk when he was here. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    RiotZact said:
    Real solid game for Ben last night. Finished strong, got to the rim, and made his foul shots! Excellent d on Grant too. 

    More of that please


    10-12 from the line and went to the rim looking to get fouled late in the 4th! Is this real life?! 

    Also, looks like the first road sweep could be coming up tomorrow. Better have that broom ready Juggs. 
    I carry the broom with me wherever I go nowadays.

    By the way, I know he did not play well last night (thanks to Ben's D) but can you believe Grant is averaging 25 ppg? That guy couldn't do anything but defend and dunk when he was here. 
    I honestly wasn’t paying attention at all during the Process years. I quit following the basketball a few years before Hinkie came along and I only fully got back into it once I moved to Philly just before the start of last season. It sounds like it would have been a lot of fun though. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    This girl has been making these awesome comic book covers for every Sixers win this year. People are urging her to make them all into a coffee table book of some kind at the end of the year. I would buy for sure. 


  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    RiotZact said:
    This girl has been making these awesome comic book covers for every Sixers win this year. People are urging her to make them all into a coffee table book of some kind at the end of the year. I would buy for sure. 


    Nice. How about that Sixers Sadie chick on twitter? High school girl playing the Sixers song on her piano after ever win. Got a Darryl Morey retweet once or twice too. Pretty cool
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    RiotZact said:
    This girl has been making these awesome comic book covers for every Sixers win this year. People are urging her to make them all into a coffee table book of some kind at the end of the year. I would buy for sure. 


    Nice. How about that Sixers Sadie chick on twitter? High school girl playing the Sixers song on her piano after ever win. Got a Darryl Morey retweet once or twice too. Pretty cool
    Yeah that’s awesome too! Love the fan culture for this team. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    No sweep! Crazy how bad this team is when Joel is hurt. 
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,746
    Beal looked preeeety upset last night. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 40,201
    Good test tonight. Lakers -3.5
    chinese-happy.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.