Options

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,302
    edited January 2017
    pjhawks said:

^ no.

Saw a stat that said Sixers have scoring margin of a 55 win team with Embiid on the floor and a scoring margin of an 11 win team when he is not on the floor.

Can a 30 something win team have an mvp? haha

8-6 when he plays 26+ minutes
    4-11 when he plays less than 26 minutes
    2-9 when DNP

thank god for those minute restrictions and no play back to backs
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    pjhawks said:

^ no.

Saw a stat that said Sixers have scoring margin of a 55 win team with Embiid on the floor and a scoring margin of an 11 win team when he is not on the floor.

Can a 30 something win team have an mvp? haha

8-6 when he plays 26+ minutes
    4-11 when he plays less than 26 minutes
    2-9 when DNP

thank god for those minute restrictions and no play back to backs
    I wouldn't question the way they've handled his rehab. As frustrating as it is, its been handled to perfection up to this point.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers
  • Options

I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers

Well played. The Juggler goofed.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,919
    Embiid should get in as a reserve, right?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126

Embiid should get in as a reserve, right?

Yes, in the East, he should definitely get in. He playing better than all the other options at C (Whiteside, Drummond, B. Lopez, D. Howard) and he's been better than most of the PF options too (Horford, Millsap).

Carmelo will probably get in ( I don't think he should), Paul George probably makes it and Love probably because of Cavs record. So they don't really have any big bodies. They main thing holding him back from being picked is that he's a Rookie. I'm hoping he plays

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    Taking the wifey down to the game tonight.

Clap your hands. The team is fun again.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

And they're 4.5 back. Playoff like atmosphere down at the Corestates last night...good times
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

And they're 4.5 back. Playoff like atmosphere down at the Wells Fargo Center last night...good times
    fixed :wink:

i was out but listened to some of the game on the radio, then followed online then saw the highlights. I'm pumped for this team!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    It was scary watching Jojo's knee hyperextend twice Friday night.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Jojo is out for tomorrow's game.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Easily the most exciting team in the city right now.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

I mean....look at the competition
  • Options

I mean....look at the competition
    :lol: well there's only one other team playing right now.

solid win against a solid team
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    Nice comeback. Down 19 with no JOJO. Do we really need to see Jah on the court anymore? That guy is tits on a bull.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    4-3 last 7 road games. Won 3 road games all of last season.

Clap your hands.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

4-3 last 7 road games. Won 3 road games all of last season.

Clap your hands.

10-3 in their last 13 games. was a little worried towards the end, but they stayed calm and pulled it out.

#raisethecat
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,078
    I'm fully on board with the process bandwagon on league pass. Especially when my choices in New York are dysfunction with the Knicks and massive rebuilding with the Nets.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,207
    wow so this actually trying to win games and playing inspired basketball can be fun huh? imagine that.
  • Options
    TTP
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Stiil hate every time Sergio shoots a 3.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

wow so this actually trying to win games and playing inspired basketball can be fun huh? imagine that.

pjhawks said:

Can't you just enjoy something without taking shots at someone? There are pros and cons to what Hinkie did and so far the pros are winning out and will keep giving back for the next 2 years and beyond. There was never a guarantee about anything working but the guy took a chance and so far so good. Now it's Colangelo's job to not fuck it up.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Can't you just enjoy something without taking shots at someone? There are pros and cons to what Hinkie did and so far the pros are winning out and will keep giving back for the next 2 years and beyond. There was never a guarantee about anything working but the guy took a chance and so far so good. Now it's Colangelo's job to not fuck it up.
    nope. and so far Colangelo has done a damn good job. Getting Ilyasova was a steal and a perfect fit for this team. Have to give Brown credit for the handling of the big men. Somehow he has been able to keep them from rocking the boat too much. Have to give Okafor some credit as well for handling the lack of time well.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

You see The Ringer advocated Hinkie for GM of the year?

God bless that glorious bastard. Future is bright.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

how can you be GM of the year when not employed as a GM? absurd.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

You miss the point. Of course he can't actually win the award. But this team was built by him. They make the point that it's kind of absurd that he lost his job months before seeing the fruits of his labor come to fruition. And so far Collangelo has done a good job too.

Obviously what you're seeing this year is the first results of The Process......and with plenty of cap space and surplus of picks on the horizon, the team is in better shape then they have been for most of our lifetimes. This is all due to what they did the last 3 seasons.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

You miss the point. Of course he can't actually win the award. But this team was built by him. They make the point that it's kind of absurd that he lost his job months before seeing the fruits of his labor come to fruition. And so far Collangelo has done a good job too.

Obviously what you're seeing this year is the first results of The Process......and with plenty of cap space and surplus of picks on the horizon, the team is in better shape then they have been for most of our lifetimes. This is all due to what they did the last 3 seasons.
    he didn't lose his job, he quit.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

he didn't lose his job, he quit.
    Because he saw the writing on the wall.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Keep those blinders on and think we'd been in this same position or better without Hinkie. Like I said, nothing is guaranteed but it sure looks promising. I like what Colangelo has done so far. Nobody bats a 1.000%
    Tom O.
    -The Writer