Merchandise idea...

2»

Comments

• KnishKnish Posts: 53
    No Gum? Why? You have a problem with Gum?
    There are two kinds of women, one that takes your strength, and one that gives you strength

My next Pearl Jam show will be my 50th

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    What DID the " Gum " *EVER* do to YOU.......PMSL ;)
  • Red_Dot wrote:
    OceanStone wrote:
    How about 45 record box for most of holiday single?

Now that's a great idea!

i want one ...10c ahem please read this..if its good enough for the boots its good enough for the xmas(holiday)singles
  • lostdawglostdawg Posts: 109
    Knish wrote:
    No Gum? Why? You have a problem with Gum?

I'm guessing you never had the pleasure of chewing the "gum" that used to come with baseball cards??LOL, if you only knew...however the best reason is so you don't get gum stains on any of the l'il posters!
    Baseball card thing is cool because you can have the card w/ autos on it, patch/swatch from drum skins/clothes swatch from members/picks/mic mesh/string,wood piece from guitar/drum stix.

Christ, could you imagine the demand if they put out a card with a little square of Ed's white pants?? Stand back as the ladies go wild! I'd like a card with a piece of an orange DEVO jumpsuit on it!
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,906
    lostdawg wrote:
    I don't know if anyone has thought about or mentioned this, but I think a great idea would be to sell a set of poster reproductions, maybe the size of a postcard. They would obviously not be individually screened, but done more like a set of trading cards,done in series like baseball cards used to be. There could be "stats" on the back, such as the setlist, date of the show, opening act, etc. You can leave out the gum, though!! Any thoughts??

you're about 11 years too late:

PJ Yield tour postcard set 1: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/23802

PJ Yield tour postcard set 2: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/27490
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    100 Pacer wrote:
    lostdawg wrote:
    I don't know if anyone has thought about or mentioned this, but I think a great idea would be to sell a set of poster reproductions, maybe the size of a postcard. They would obviously not be individually screened, but done more like a set of trading cards,done in series like baseball cards used to be. There could be "stats" on the back, such as the setlist, date of the show, opening act, etc. You can leave out the gum, though!! Any thoughts??

you're about 11 years too late:

PJ Yield tour postcard set 1: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/23802

PJ Yield tour postcard set 2: http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/27490

Damn, how did I miss that 11 years ago?? Thanks for the info...I'd say it's time to start again!