Poster for Sale

2»

Comments

• zappa99 wrote:
    Mccarthy's sell for the same if not more

Keep it Secret...has been selling for $50ish, the other McCarthy (1 out of 70....) sells for around $60.

The SLC has been selling for around $130. The only reason I reneged on the trade with Zappa, is because he started bashing me in this thread, while we were still exchanging PMs.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    tryan21 wrote:
    Klausen SLC '09 AP Poster for sale $125 Shipped.

jhpxtg.jpg

So, will you still sell it for $125 shipped as indicated in your orignal post?
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    the shows in europe start at 20:00..i was there from 8 in the morning.the last europe tour cost me 5.500 $.and i try to put my credit card to zero again.i buy from all 1 shirt and 1 poster and some stickers+keychains only for me..and the extra i took from O2 was for 2 friends as a gift..people like u are responsible that i travel for a tour to 3-4-5 different countries and cant find a shirt in my size or a poster of the show.
    im not gonna make profit from friends,couse thats the way pj fans are for me,and i know how hard they try to save money to see their favorite band .u can do what ever u like,its your way of living..

So now were talking about the way I live?
    Look whatever you want to do good for you- But think about it if you buy three shirts and even though your giving them to your friend/cousin - your still taking away two extra shirts from someone who made the trip to be there and buy the shirt- What's the difference? You are and I am still hurting the people who are there and wanted to buy a shirt.
    All I am say is don't question whether someone is a true fan just because they buy 3 shirts and sell them to other fans at whatever price they end up selling for.
    The Message Board is for all fans- true like you or true like me- Why don't you file your complain to Pearl Jam for making collectibles? So that you can be happy.
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    the shows in europe start at 20:00..i was there from 8 in the morning.the last europe tour cost me 5.500 $.and i try to put my credit card to zero again.i buy from all 1 shirt and 1 poster and some stickers+keychains only for me..and the extra i took from O2 was for 2 friends as a gift..people like u are responsible that i travel for a tour to 3-4-5 different countries and cant find a shirt in my size or a poster of the show.
    im not gonna make profit from friends,couse thats the way pj fans are for me,and i know how hard they try to save money to see their favorite band .u can do what ever u like,its your way of living..

Look whatever you want to do good for you- But think about it if you buy three shirts and even though your giving them to your friend/cousin - your still taking away two extra shirts from someone who made the trip to be there and buy the shirt- What's the difference? You are and I am still hurting the people who are there and wanted to buy a shirt.
    All I am say is don't question whether someone is a true fan just because they buy 3 shirts and sell them to other fans at whatever price they end up selling for.
    The Message Board is for all fans- true like you or true like me- Why don't you file your complain to Pearl Jam for making collectibles? So that you can be happy.

Get in line early bitches! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    A lot of you guys complain way to much! this guy could sell that poster for almost 300 on ebay! In my opinion he is selling at a great price! If you don't like it, don't buy it! Very simple. Stop crying about it! Or just roll your eyes and mumble to yourself...[/quote]
    there is noone trully fan who buy 20 shirt for get some money back that he spent in tour.becouse he respect the other fans that spent the same price for the tour and want a shirt in the original price and dont spent 3 times up money in ebay.from the forum i already buy .5 hoodies 3 shirts and all in the original price..a fan to another fan deal..[/quote]

When BS was released at Target I saw a chick walk out with 20 T-shirts....[/quote]

20 shirts is a whole lot.... I think that is way over the top and should be regulated to maybe 19 per person... :)
    but really - some stuff hits and others fail- Sometimes those people end up loosing instead of making anything- But they should regulate how many you can buy, if it is limited item.
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    I didnt want to insolte u .i mean the way of thinking in this issue,if i did im sorry for that..i buy this for my tour guy he was ill and couldnt make it and for my sis she was carrying a baby and she couldnt come too.no matter what not to make profit.u know how much money someone give me for my Rotterdam spare after my friend got ill and couldnt come??300$.but i say no.and i sell it the original price.its my opinion,,im not the forum police here.everybody has an a opinion and i respect that.nothing to do with u in person,i just think different thats all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • You are correct sir. I bet that lady lost her ass on those shirts...
  • zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    I am sorry for "bashing" you on the thread. I am a stand up guy:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=117162

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108747

I just have been looking for this for a while. I honestly feel you were talking to me, waited an hour, then sent me your reply to start things. I have given posters and other PJ related items away for wishlist. Good luck for your sale.
  • zappa99 wrote:
    I am sorry for "bashing" you on the thread. I am a stand up guy:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=117162

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=108747

I just have been looking for this for a while. I honestly feel you were talking to me, waited an hour, then sent me your reply to start things. I have given posters and other PJ related items away for wishlist. Good luck for your sale.

No worries. I was away eating dinner.
    I didnt want to insolte u .i mean the way of thinking in this issue,if i did im sorry for that..i buy this for my tour guy he was ill and couldnt make it and for my sis she was carrying a baby and she couldnt come too.no matter what not to make profit.u know how much money someone give me for my Rotterdam spare after my friend got ill and couldnt come??300$.but i say no.and i sell it the original price.its my opinion,,im not the forum police here.everybody has an a opinion and i respect that.nothing to do with u in person,i just think different thats al

Thank You - I am not trying to insult you either- I total respect your opinion and in a perfect world you would be correct. Unfortunately not everyone can do what you do- But just understand because I make a profit or don't make a profit when I sell something - that doesn't make me a non true fan- that was my only concern.
    I got 5 guitar picks for all five shows and I gave four of them away- three to people I met at the shows and 1 to a friend. You see we are not all that different..... ;) but that is true.
  • tonifig8 wrote:

Thank You - I am not trying to insult you either- I total respect your opinion and in a perfect world you would be correct. Unfortunately not everyone can do what you do- But just understand because I make a profit or don't make a profit when I sell something - that doesn't make me a non true fan- that was my only concern.
    I got 5 guitar picks for all five shows and I gave four of them away- three to people I met at the shows and 1 to a friend. You see we are not all that different..... ;) but that is true.
    :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Its spoken for......please lock or delete this thread.