Artillery Design - Last Poster Sale of 2009‏

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    Ok wrote:
    Yeah, that's basically what I asked for and they said there was no signature required (are they lying?), they were only required to scan their little handheld device when it was delivered. Maybe I can see if there is somebody else there to talk to.

Wouldn't you have to sign that scanner, too? That's weird. Whenever my Canada Post guy comes by & i'm not @ home, he just leaves me a slip so I can pick it up the next day. No way he would leave those huge tube's outside my house. Anything that doesn't fit the mail box or thin screen door, I get the mailing slip.
    i've never had to sign for a poster, no matter who I ordered from (including brad)

If nobody is @ home (where you have the poster's delievered), do you have them sitting outside your house?
  • demetrios wrote:
    i've never had to sign for a poster, no matter who I ordered from (including brad)

If nobody is @ home (where you have the poster's delievered), do you have them sitting outside your house?

I do.
    demetrios wrote:

I do.

Mama mia! :shock: That doesn't happen here.
  • Yep, that' my mailman does, the US post office has a delivery confirm only option, they just need to prove they delivered the package and left the package at the door. Whatever happen after that it's not USPS's responsibility.
    So if you have lazy mailman or some not so nice neighbors...... :(
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    OceanStone wrote:
    Yep, that' my mailman does, the US post office has a delivery confirm only option, they just need to prove they delivered the package and left the package at the door. Whatever happen after that it's not USPS's responsibility.
    So if you have lazy mailman or some not so nice neighbors...... :(

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Not happy about this, especially the SLC :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • What you can do is ask Brad what kind of shipping method he used to ship your poster, is it delivery confirmation only or signature required option then you can go from there. You are out of luck If it's delivery confirmation only option. But if it's signature required, then you should question your post office where's the signature and find out.
    Most of the packages I received now are delivery confirmation only even UPS, unless it's expensive item.
  • Sorry to hear about you posters.

I always have to sign for BK's posters. If not I have to go to post office.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    I just printed off the confirmation email Brad sent to me and took it to the post office:

"Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 4:38 PM on November 7, 2009.

Detailed Results:

Delivered, November 07, 2009, 4:38 pm,

Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 31, 2009"

No signature required. I hate the USPS. This is crap.
    The funny thing is that it says it was delivered 11/7 and I waited until 12/4 to go to the post office, thinking it was still coming, but it had been sent way back in November....
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    demetrios wrote:

yup...leaning on the door, I've even had one tube sticking out of the mailbox :o
    demetrios wrote:

yup...leaning on the door, I've even had one tube sticking out of the mailbox :o

If I saw my mailman do that when I was coming home from work @ the scene I would drop kick him.
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    My posters are always sitting at the door. I really hate that because I don't trust my nieghbors at all. Fortunately everything I have ordered I received. One time I didn't get home until almost 10 at night the day a set of posters was delivered, which means it sat on my front porch for hours. . . good thing it didn't rain :P
  • mine don't make it to my front door, they are left by the community mailboxes downstairs. At least they could do is drop it at my door, but that doesn't happen.
    Diggy381 wrote:
    One time I didn't get home until almost 10 at night the day a set of posters was delivered, which means it sat on my front porch for hours. . . good thing it didn't rain :P

Never had poster tube's left outside. But did see 10club boxes a few time's outside by the screen door covered in snow. Ah the year's. Ah the lip I gave them the very next day!
    demetrios wrote:

yeah - I saw that this afternoon after I got an email from EMEK. I couldn't believe out of all the posters for sale, Bk's SLC was the first to go!!
    Ok wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

yeah - I saw that this afternoon after I got an email from EMEK. I couldn't believe out of all the posters for sale, Bk's SLC was the first to go!!

Lots of amazing work showcasing. Would to go to one of these events.
    West coast get's all the fun! :(
    Has anybody yet received thy goodies from BK?
    Today is Whopper Wednesday @ BK.
    Oh mama!
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    demetrios wrote:
    Oh mama!

received long ago! what are you waiting for?

and what is whopper wednesday? The BK around here doesnt offer the normal company specials
    Elzar wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Oh mama!

and what is whopper wednesday? The BK around here doesnt offer the normal company specials

The last poster sale BK did? Included Pearl Jam's Christchurch's poster? :shock:
    I haven't received anything yet.

Whopper Wednesday. Ya know Burger King. Every Wednesdays they have the $1.99 special for a Whopper!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Oh mama!

The last poster sale BK did? Included Pearl Jam's Christchurch's poster? :shock:

Whopper Wednesday. Ya know Burger King. Every Wednesdays they have the $1.99 special for a Whopper!
    CDN$1.99?! I gotta get to Canada. How much extra do they charge for cheese?!
    bazzer wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    Elzar wrote:

CDN$1.99?! I gotta get to Canada. How much extra do they charge for cheese?!

I forget now. I got another hour to go for one with poutine! *drools
    I don't even know what that is, but it sounds good!
    bazzer wrote:

2008_Whopper.jpg

The Original WHOPPER® Sandwich has been doing its thing since 1957. It's a fire-grilled classic and everything you would expect from a great-tasting burger – 1/4 pound of beef, red ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions all on a freshly baked bun. Add extra ketchup and
    HAVE IT YOUR WAY®.

homer%2Bdrool%2B2%5B1%5D.JPG

http://www.burgerking.ca/en/View.aspx?u ... ERSandwich

It's 50 cents to add cheese on thy Whooper.
    Oh, I'm intimately (?!) familiar with the whopper. It's this poutine thing I don't know about. I should've said, I have an academic knowledge of it, but I don't "know" it in the biblical sense (?!) or something like that. One day, I should like to eat it.
  • I miss poutine, i may miss my heart attack too
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    bazzer wrote:
    Oh, I'm intimately (?!) familiar with the whopper. It's this poutine thing I don't know about. I should've said, I have an academic knowledge of it, but I don't "know" it in the biblical sense (?!) or something like that. One day, I should like to eat it.

d'oh! doh.gif :oops:

poutine.bmp

Try a poutine at BURGER KING® and experience the great taste of fresh golden fries smothered with cheese curds & piping hot gravy . The flavours melt together to create a truly Canadian favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxQLByVJIrQ
    no poster on the east coast. hope the mail man doesn't pull the same crap. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    demetrios wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

2008_Whopper.jpg

The Original WHOPPER® Sandwich has been doing its thing since 1957. It's a fire-grilled classic and everything you would expect from a great-tasting burger – 1/4 pound of beef, red ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles and onions all on a freshly baked bun. Add extra ketchup and
    HAVE IT YOUR WAY®.

homer%2Bdrool%2B2%5B1%5D.JPG

http://www.burgerking.ca/en/View.aspx?u ... ERSandwich

It's 50 cents to add cheese on thy Whooper.
    whopper... :lol:
    nothing but crap!

eat this: www.fergburger.com
    the best burgers I've ever had..