Artillery Design - Last Poster Sale of 2009‏

Comments

• The signed A/P? Youre out of your mind.
    '98 - MSG 
    '00 - Jones Beach (x2)
    '03 - Nassau Coliseum/Tweeter Center/ MSG (x2)
    '04 - Reading, PA
    '05 - Wachovia Center
    '06 - Irving Plaza; Continental Airlines Arena (x2)
    '08 - MSG (x2); Beacon Theater
    '09 - Philly Spectrum (x2)
    '10 - XL Center; Prudential Center; MSG (x2)
    '11 - Alpine Valley (x2)
    '12 - Made In America
    '13 - Wrigley Field; DCU Center; Barclay Center (x2); Wells Fargo Center; XL Center
    '15 - Ed Sullivan Theater
    '16 - MSG (x2)
    '17 - Barclay Center (R&RHOF)
    '18 - Fenway Park
    '22 - MSG
    '24 - MSG (x2)
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    My apologies to NoelMichael and any others. I was a bit drunk typing last night. Had a bit of an attitude.
    Ignore me :oops:

No worries brother.
    "Here's to alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems"
    -Homer J.
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Going by your picture, even the bands could take you!!!
    Im not worried. I do have one framed though!!

You see, I bought mine when we were all unaware that it was signed by ed.
    It was onsale with the batman and a few others.
    I went on my shit computer and went for that poster because I liked the into the wild theme.

I got lucky, i guess!! Didn't buy anything else.
    Luck of the draw.[/quote]

Yeah I'm a lover not a fighter.
    I wanted that EV Chicago on that day it was first sold--- but I had no idea there was a page 2. I totally missed it. Scored with Batmobile, which was a major victory-- my basement has a superhero theme with the PJ theme. But I always wanted that Chicago. I'm not worried, that baby is destined to be mine. I'll get it soon[/quote]

You can pick it up for $200 a year from now.[/quote]
    you forgot the 1 in front of the 200.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    thebends9 wrote:
    The signed A/P? Youre out of your mind.

Exactly!
  • phishjamphishjam Posts: 117
    maverick wrote:
    i got this framed as soon as i possibly could when it arrived, there was no way i wanted anything to happen to it...

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq14 ... hicago.jpg
    [/quote][/quote]
    this looks excellent. How many mats and what colors are they?[/quote]

Two mats the black one on top is listed as Black Belt U on the receipt i have and the blue underneath is called water fall.... got it done at michaels, as i am friendly with the people behind the counter there and have been pleased with all the work ive had done there, 4 posters total and am waiting to pick up the hawaii print and the ament chicago, should be coming any day...
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
    2009 Faith No More '09 poster is available.
    Also available here: http://www.secretserpentsstore.com/serv ... via/Detail
  • Christchurch is back up. I have atleast one in my cart and see a 2nd available. Go get em.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Got news from Tenclub regarding the Poster-Sales of recent shows through Goods-Section:

I sent them a mail asking about the Christchurch poster and when it would be up for sale through max. Their answer:
    Hi Rob,

It will likely be a while before any Australian posters surface on the
    website. Please check the message boards from time to time for the poster
    announcements.

Cheers,
    10c

and a few seconds later:
    That goes for New Zealand posters as well:)

Thought I'll let you know.. ;)
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Paka wrote:
    Got news from Tenclub regarding the Poster-Sales of recent shows through Goods-Section:

I sent them a mail asking about the Christchurch poster and when it would be up for sale through max. Their answer:
    Hi Rob,

announcements.

Cheers,
    10c

and a few seconds later:

Considering they still haven't sold posters from August yet, you'll probably be waiting a few months
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
    Paka wrote:

Hi Rob,

announcements.

Cheers,
    10c

and a few seconds later:

Considering they still haven't sold posters from August yet, you'll probably be waiting a few months

Or years! :P

j/k. I'm not even sure if they even sold any Ed '09 gear yet? If that's the case, yup, it'll be years! :geek:
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    I know this is going to sound absolutely stupid, but how can you tell if a poster is an A/P? I am very new to the poster game and really don't know much. During the Artillery sale a few months ago I picked up some of Brad's art prints (Cloak and Veil, Escape, No Fin No Future) and was wondering how you can tell if something is an A/P. . .

Thanks
  • Diggy381 wrote:
    I know this is going to sound absolutely stupid, but how can you tell if a poster is an A/P? I am very new to the poster game and really don't know much. During the Artillery sale a few months ago I picked up some of Brad's art prints (Cloak and Veil, Escape, No Fin No Future) and was wondering how you can tell if something is an A/P. . .

Thanks

Brad's signature is on it and it is numbered. Look at the bottom of the poster.
    Diggy381 wrote:

Thanks

"An artist's proof is an impression issued extra to the regular numbered edition and reserved for the artist's own use. Artist's proofs are usually signed and are sometimes marked "A.P." (artist’s proof), "E.A." (Épreuve d'Artiste) or "H.C." (“Hors Commerce,” meaning outside the regular commercial run)."

If you see an artist's signature on the bottom of the poster. And the poster is numbered out of a certain run, you got yourself an A/P.
  • demetrios wrote:
    Diggy381 wrote:

Thanks

"An artist's proof is an impression issued extra to the regular numbered edition and reserved for the artist's own use. Artist's proofs are usually signed and are sometimes marked "A.P." (artist’s proof), "E.A." (Épreuve d'Artiste) or "H.C." (“Hors Commerce,” meaning outside the regular commercial run)."

If you see an artist's signature on the bottom of the poster. And the poster is numbered out of a certain run, you got yourself an A/P.

you explaination is much better than mine Demetrios :D
    demetrios wrote:
    Diggy381 wrote:

Thanks

Nah. The above quote is from google. :geek: The rest though is (c)(p) by the D! 8-)
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012

yes it looked like he has like 2 or 3 s/# posters no more than that ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq wrote:

how did ya know? blink.gif
  • demetrios wrote:
    arq wrote:

Yeah, how do you know? Impressive!
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    so...any of you folks out there that are experienced in dealing with shipping posters - got a question for you - bought SLC and Portland from Brad a while back. Posters never showed, so I email Brad....he forwarded the delivery confirm from the USPS which said it was delivered. Went to the post office to ask where the heck my posters were and they said they were delievered......I live in an apartment - does that mean somebody swipped them, or the post office is lying and didn't deliver them - and I'm out of luck? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I certainly don't think its Brad's fault and I"ve never had a problem with a previous sale.
  • Ok wrote:
    so...any of you folks out there that are experienced in dealing with shipping posters - got a question for you - bought SLC and Portland from Brad a while back. Posters never showed, so I email Brad....he forwarded the delivery confirm from the USPS which said it was delivered. Went to the post office to ask where the heck my posters were and they said they were delievered......I live in an apartment - does that mean somebody swipped them, or the post office is lying and didn't deliver them - and I'm out of luck? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I certainly don't think its Brad's fault and I"ve never had a problem with a previous sale.

my guess is that someone took them. That is really too bad.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    demetrios wrote:

spidey+sense.jpg
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    Ok wrote:

yeah, i'm 50/50 as to whether USPS is lying as well (i.e. they stole it as opposed to one of my neighbors)....bummer. It looks like Brad was shipping both posters in 1 tube right? So I'm only looking for one not two tubes....?
  • Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
    Thanks for the explanations everyone!

arq. . . you are correct sir!
  • Ok wrote:
    Ok wrote:

yeah, i'm 50/50 as to whether USPS is lying as well (i.e. they stole it as opposed to one of my neighbors)....bummer. It looks like Brad was shipping both posters in 1 tube right? So I'm only looking for one not two tubes....?

I got two posters in one tube from Brad on the last sale, so more than likely they were shipped together.
    Ok wrote:

At the post office, you should of been able to see who signed for the poster tubes. All poster's I've got from BK, they never leave them by the screen door. Those bazooka tubes are huge. They need a sig or if i'm not @ the house, I get the slip to pick it up the following day after 1pm.

If you got a tracking number from Brad, and the shipement was complete. And your local post office said it was delievered. Ask to see who signed the posters. It's all on file/record. You should be able to get a copy.

With the sig, ask your super of the apartment if he/she know's who's signauture it is.
    That might help, too!
    its funny b/c we're constantly getting other peoples mail....I wonder if we don't have one of these postman/women that has like a housefull of other people's mail....
    I got two posters in one tube from Brad on the last sale, so more than likely they were shipped together.
  • demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:

At the post office, you should of been able to see who signed for the poster tubes. All poster's I've got from BK, they never leave them by the screen door. Those bazooka tubes are huge. They need a sig or if i'm not @ the house, I get the slip to pick it up the following day after 1pm.

If you got a tracking number from Brad, and the shipement was complete. And your local post office said it was delievered. Ask to see who signed the posters. It's all on file/record. You should be able to get a copy.

With the sig, ask your super of the apartment if he/she know's who's signauture it is.
    That might help, too!

I've had the poster tubes from Brad left by my mailbox. Noone signed for them, the PO just left them there.
    demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:

That might help, too!

Yeah, that's basically what I asked for and they said there was no signature required (are they lying?), they were only required to scan their little handheld device when it was delivered. Maybe I can see if there is somebody else there to talk to.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    demetrios wrote:
    Ok wrote:

That might help, too!

i've never had to sign for a poster, no matter who I ordered from (including brad)

Fuck - I think its a lost cause then.