Hallucinogenic Recipe

Not For YouNot For You Posts: 360
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Anyone know where I could get a hold of this Pearl Jam CD? I have been looking online for the past 3 hours and I can't find much. Any info would be great.

Thanks.
Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 37pheet37pheet Posts: 433
    that/there is a box set is that what you are talking about?
  • Mr DerpMr Derp Posts: 319
    Sounds like a bad bootleg title. What shows is it? It's likely available via torrent/official boot under it's real place/date.
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I thought it was a " R E A L " recipe lol :lol::lol::lol:
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Anyone know where I could get a hold of this Pearl Jam CD? I have been looking online for the past 3 hours and I can't find much. Any info would be great.

Thanks.

You have to look again! ;) In the last 2 months i have seen it 2-3 times on ebay! It is a limited quantity box set including 3 or 4 CDs from the early days of PJ! The CDs contain a lot of rare stuff!

Take a look: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth ... ic_recipe/
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Please remember if buying this is totally unofficial so bid accordingly

A fair price for one in good shape is usually $100
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    pdalowsky wrote:

yea be careful, it aint official
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,591
    The Vegas show that somes with this box has one of the most intense porches ever!
    I will swallow poison
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    i_lov_it wrote:
    I thought it was a " R E A L " recipe lol :lol::lol::lol:

Me too!! :D Too bad.... ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • pdalowsky wrote:

I traded my Ames Pitts 06 poster for this box set a couple years ago. The steal of the century in my mind. I think this set is worth well over $100.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Chrisilein wrote:

Thanks.

You have to look again! ;) In the last 2 months i have seen it 2-3 times on ebay! It is a limited quantity box set including 3 or 4 CDs from the early days of PJ! The CDs contain a lot of rare stuff!

Take a look: http://rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth ... ic_recipe/

This is the same url that I came across when I was looking. Luckily I found someone who is willing to trade.

Thanks tho :D
    Walks on his own... With thoughts he can't help thinking...
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Last week i received the Bridges box set 1991-1995!!! It also contains 4 cds, a wonderful bootleg and a lot of rare recordings!!! And the best thing: it is in absolutely great condition!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • I have it somewhere. Willing to trade it. Six cds
    I have it somewhere. Willing to trade it. Six cds

6???

and if you monitored ebay for the last 5 years you'd realise that although you may feel the HR box is worth over $100 - its really not, prices very rarely reach that now.

to have a chance it must have the booklet
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    i have this in mp3. it's fun to listen to once in a blue moon.

i thought it was 5 cds not 6
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• I came in here expecting an easy way to get crazy tonight...and I get this...wtf man.
    FirstExit wrote:
    I came in here expecting an easy way to get crazy tonight...and I get this...wtf man.

yeah its not so exciting really, a Cd boxset, no magic potions to assist one losing his mind ;)
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Niko80 wrote:
    The Vegas show that somes with this box has one of the most intense porches ever!

My favorite :)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    The box set is nice- I got it back in the 90's and have kept mines in excellent condition. Has a ton of good music-
    If you haven't heard the music on this box set- then you are missing out, big time! A lot of rare stuff.
    Just because it isn't official doesn't mean you shouldn't go after it. In the early years nothing was official - PJ wouldn't even do interviews - if you want official stuff, then "most"(not all) of it will be from 2000 on .......

Glad to hear your getting your hands on one! ;)
  • tonifig8 wrote:
    The box set is nice- I got it back in the 90's and have kept mines in excellent condition. Has a ton of good music-
    If you haven't heard the music on this box set- then you are missing out, big time! A lot of rare stuff.
    Just because it isn't official doesn't mean you shouldn't go after it. In the early years nothing was official - PJ wouldn't even do interviews - if you want official stuff, then "most"(not all) of it will be from 2000 on .......

Agreed. It has Ed's original version of betterman, and a bunch of b-sides that you just couldn't get because there was no internet. "Dirty Frank", "Footsteps" It's great I paid 125.00 for mine in 95' so that is like 250,00 now.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    BigHub74 wrote:
    tonifig8 wrote:

Agreed. It has Ed's original version of betterman, and a bunch of b-sides that you just couldn't get because there was no internet. "Dirty Frank", "Footsteps" It's great I paid 125.00 for mine in 95' so that is like 250,00 now.

Deal of the century: I got it during the summer of '95, brand new (sealed) for $50.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Maybe is 5 cds I haven't touched it since the 90's.