postage times?

English DashEnglish Dash Posts: 38
edited November 2009 in The Porch
How long does postage take to the UK from 10C, anyone know? :?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    An age...no seriously!
    Recently it's been taking around 3 - 4 weeks to arrive.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • So forget getting stuff for chrimbo then?
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Christmas after next maybe :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    So forget getting stuff for chrimbo then?

It may be pushing it, especially with the extra Christmas post, but you never know if you ordered it in the next few days (keeping in mind today is Thanksgiving) it might get here in time.
    The last posting date from the UK is the 4th of December, so I would imagine from the USA it would be the same.
    The bootleg CDs come direct from Kufala who create the discs, and arrive much quicker, within a week to 10 days in my case.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • nigelnigel Posts: 267
    If you order more than one bootleg CD you will probably have to pay a customs charge plus a rip off £8 post office handling fee. :roll:

This also delays the package by a few days.
  • Thanks for that folks! :D
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    ordered stuff from the got some sale and got nothing yet

order 3 boots for presents on the 11th november and got nothing yet....

Xmas post is always shit though, and coupled with them being international parcels is a receipe for disaster.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    May be quicker if you know someone in the US for them to order it and get them to send it to you airmail (I think 10c stuff comes surface). Then your someone would also be filling out the customs form.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Boots arrived in Uk today took 13 days

13 pound customs charge. Yet strangely they posted em through my door regardless and forgot to ask for the money :D

Paul 1 customs 0
  • pdalowsky wrote:

13 pound customs charge. Yet strangely they posted em through my door regardless and forgot to ask for the money :D

Paul 1 customs 0

You are unbelievable!!
  • pdalowsky wrote:

Paul 1 customs 0
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”