Ed,Jeff,Stone,Mike,Matt,Boom.....

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Kat,Sea,Santos,ALL 10c Staff and all my fellow fans....

Have a safe (especially those traveling to be with loved ones) and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

some of the many things i am thankful for are...

1 PJ - The music you have made, it has enriched my life and it feeds my soul! :D:D

2 10c - For all that you do for us....it's much appreciated! :D:D

thanksgiving_charlie_brown_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :mrgreen:

btw - who you kiddin'...you have no soul. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• hinxhinx Posts: 416
    Thanks Crazy Breed, you too :)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Kat,Sea,Santos,ALL 10c Staff and all my fellow fans....

Have a safe (especially those traveling to be with loved ones) and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

1 PJ - The music you have made, it has enriched my life and it feeds my soul! :D:D

What a suckpump! :lol::lol:
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,

:evil: you are talking about this fuckin asshole here......but still he is a friend and i love him :D:mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • btw Erik,u have to change something here..u know that Mike is always first right???? :evil: :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

ouch...this is what i get for trying to be nice? ;):mrgreen:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    happy thanksgiving, my friends from the south! :mrgreen:
  • What a suckpump! :lol::lol:

i know you meant...what a suck up some pumpkin pie...right!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • btw Erik,u have to change something here..u know that Mike is always first right???? :evil: :mrgreen::mrgreen:

hey..i love Mike...but we all know Ed is the man!! :mrgreen:8-)

hey..i love Mike...but we all know Ed is the man!! :mrgreen:8-)
    who??? :D
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Easy on the pie this year Crazy... we got a game to prepare for ;)
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Kat,Sea,Santos,ALL 10c Staff and all my fellow fans....

kissin ass won't get you better 10club tickets. nice try though.

your also thankful for the fact you are a better song writer than stone...........right? (no your never gonna live that down)

:)
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    What a suckpump! :lol::lol:

i know you meant...what a suck up some pumpkin pie...right!!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

OF COURSE that's what I meant. ;)
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    PSHHH..... they dont deserve a happy thanksgiving till they give us our philly boots.....

(sarcasm)
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • your also thankful for the fact you are a better song writer than stone...........right? (no your never gonna live that down)

:)

that's lyrics fool...LYRICS!! after all this time you'd think you'd have it right!!!!
    sheeeeesh!!!!!!!!!!! ;):mrgreen::lol:

and i know it appears as ass kissing to all you Scrooge types.....but that shit was sincere....and now i take back my good wishes to you.....so :P :P :P ....have a crappy Holiday!...i hope your turkey burns!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .......better???

;):lol:
    :lol:

• and i know it appears as ass kissing to all you Scrooge types.....but that shit was sincere....and now i take back my good wishes to you.....so :P :P :P ....have a crappy Holiday!...i hope your turkey burns!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .......better???

I live in the Republic of Botswana so this Thanksforgivin holiday you speak of means nothing to me. All we eat here is beans so my turkey can't burn. :|

ouch...this is what i get for trying to be nice? ;):mrgreen:

cmon man, i gave the ;).....don't ya feel the LOVE? :mrgreen:

and i know it appears as ass kissing to all you Scrooge types.....but that shit was sincere....and now i take back my good wishes to you.....so :P :P :P ....have a crappy Holiday!...i hope your turkey burns!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .......better???

you're a poet my friend. ;)

*do note the ;) once again.
    :twisted:
    *hugs!*

have a happy, happy!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• and i know it appears as ass kissing to all you Scrooge types.....but that shit was sincere....and now i take back my good wishes to you.....so :P :P :P ....have a crappy Holiday!...i hope your turkey burns!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .......better???

I live in the Republic of Botswana so this Thanksforgivin holiday you speak of means nothing to me. All we eat here is beans so my turkey can't burn. :|

then i take it back....you have suffered enough!! ;):mrgreen:

• you're a poet my friend. ;)

I know this!! :mrgreen:

have a happy, happy!

U 2 D2D!! :D
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Happy Thanksgiving

And Early Happy Birthday to you, Matt!!!!
    (No, i'm not a freak :? just share that day with Matt!!)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Happy Turkey day!

sesame_street_thanksgiving.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    You're nice only one time a year and it had to be Thanksgiving??

Before we killed the Indians?

WTF is this world coming to.... :P

We're being creative this year due to bad economics in this sorry ass state, where in our home county the unemployment rate has risen over 18 percent...

No turkey, but mexican food with whatever we got in the fridge! :lol:

And then maybe at some point watch the "Food Inc" documentary. :lol:

But hey, I'm thankful that I haven't lost my mind...er, whatever's left of it!

Ya, thanks for everything and everybody - the 10c and PJ community.... except Ed!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Happy Turkey day!

OMG!
    tears of laughter!
    :lol::lol::lol:

iammine...honestly, i would LOVE mexican food for turkey day. usually, we go out for the holiday, and i never get the traditional dinner. this year we are going to my sister's, doing the whole big family thing...so turkey it is.

wish you ALL a very HAPPY thanksgiving, kick start to the holiday season....much love, happiness....yada yada yada...... :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Happy Turkey day!

OMG!
    tears of laughter!
    :lol::lol::lol:

iammine...honestly, i would LOVE mexican food for turkey day. usually, we go out for the holiday, and i never get the traditional dinner. this year we are going to my sister's, doing the whole big family thing...so turkey it is.

wish you ALL a very HAPPY thanksgiving, kick start to the holiday season....much love, happiness....yada yada yada...... :mrgreen:

No turkey for the BD family this year...

It's steak for 15 at Peter Luger's in Brooklyn :drool:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Howard Zinn on Thanksgiving

- As Americans, “We celebrate the wrong things.”

Veteran’s Day is too often celebrated with a love of war and militarism. Columbus Day is often thought of (if at all) with reverence for Christopher Columbus’ mythic heroism along with a so-called “spirit of discovery” he and many like him represented ­— which was, in reality, the unleashing of mass genocide, disease and European imperialism upon the land that would become America.

In this sense, Thanksgiving (or “thanks-taking,” as a friend of mine refers to it) is the all-American holiday. But instead of the usual mass gluttony and mindless consumerism, this Thanksgiving we should try to understand what the coming of the Puritans and other white Europeans meant for the indigenous populations of North America (and what it still means today for indigenous peoples all over the world, from Palestine to our regional neighbors, the Tohono O’odham people): extermination, displacement and ongoing repression.

Then perhaps we can think about what each of us can do to transform meaningless waste and mediocrity into meaningful change and social creativity.
    you too, d2d!:D Have a wonderful time with your family!
    Howard Zinn on Thanksgiving

- As Americans, “We celebrate the wrong things.”

Veteran’s Day is too often celebrated with a love of war and militarism. Columbus Day is often thought of (if at all) with reverence for Christopher Columbus’ mythic heroism along with a so-called “spirit of discovery” he and many like him represented ­— which was, in reality, the unleashing of mass genocide, disease and European imperialism upon the land that would become America.

In this sense, Thanksgiving (or “thanks-taking,” as a friend of mine refers to it) is the all-American holiday. But instead of the usual mass gluttony and mindless consumerism, this Thanksgiving we should try to understand what the coming of the Puritans and other white Europeans meant for the indigenous populations of North America (and what it still means today for indigenous peoples all over the world, from Palestine to our regional neighbors, the Tohono O’odham people): extermination, displacement and ongoing repression.

Then perhaps we can think about what each of us can do to transform meaningless waste and mediocrity into meaningful change and social creativity.

Thank you! This is really important information. :P

Christopher Columbus is a major asshole! Cutting off young Indians' hands, who were in their teens, and leaving them to bleed to death because they couldn't find the gold for Christopher. :P
    ~Q Magazine

• :lol:

Go Lions!

Go Lions!

:mrgreen:

That's not good enough "to transform meaningless waste and mediocrity into meaningful change and social creativity".

:P

Unless it involves just looking at the white and tight pants to relieve stress. :angel: :clap:
    ~Q Magazine

• Happy Thanksgiving PJ boys and new PJ friends. Just remember not to drink and drive when you celebrate. Love you all. <3
  • Happy Turkey Day everyone!! Happy Tofurkey Day to the vegans! lol :D