euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    venice???why?no good time??was cos where u seat or what?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    NHiding wrote:
    I haven't had time to rate the boots themselves, and I wouldn't even begin to do that until I had them all on CD or flacs and cranked them on my JBLs. I can't even get into rating the shows, as it's always a very personal and subjective thing with so many different things factoring into it for each person. Let's just say the memories from Berlin, Oeiras, Dublin, Belfast, Werchter and Arras will always be with me. And while London may not have been my best show experience, the boot sounds f'in amazing. Same with Venice.

Good taste in speakers, what's the rest of your rig?

I thought what I heard of Venice the other night was excellent.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Anyone knows if they're planning to release 2007 boots?
    ehem...aha...they have themm..i know...no reason why not...
    some bird told me once...if they give us the ok...we are ready for that... 8-)

:think: But if they'll do this with speed of 10C then it's very little ray of hope
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    I had a good time in venice, but crowd was just a bit intense, and then where i wound up, everyone was glued to the tv monitors, which i hate at concerts. like i said, one's surroundings have a LOT to do with it. hell, i remember my halloween 2000 show here in SF completely sucked thanks to a drunk douchebag next to me. So while that was a great show, my experience was not.
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    I'd like to see a PJ concert in another country. I am so used to the portuguese crowd that I can't imagine another kind of behaviour.. Seeing the gigs on video it's just not the same thing.

So who's gonna invite me to their country? lol
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899

Yes, Venice boot sounds great, that's what I meant.

My rig? Marantz 5.1 receiver, too many dvd/cd players-recorders, one dead HHB cd burner, b&o turntable, tascam cassette (for old times sake), and my essential, the squeezebox which plays flacs and every other kind of digital file off of hard drives.
    luanis wrote:
    I'd like to see a PJ concert in another country. I am so used to the portuguese crowd that I can't imagine another kind of behaviour.. Seeing the gigs on video it's just not the same thing.

So who's gonna invite me to their country? lol
    :D wellcome to Grecia...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I would love a show in Greece
    NHiding wrote:

Yes, Venice boot sounds great, that's what I meant.

My rig? Marantz 5.1 receiver, too many dvd/cd players-recorders, one dead HHB cd burner, b&o turntable, tascam cassette (for old times sake), and my essential, the squeezebox which plays flacs and every other kind of digital file off of hard drives.

How idiot proof is the Squeezebox? I've never looked into one, but keep seeing them mentioned on different forums etc. I've been toying with the idea of just using a (as near as possible silent) PC as an audio server, with sound through my hifi and a DVI cable into the TV for when I want to pick out tunes, since I can then move stuff around easily on the wireless network from my main PC.
    I would love a show in Greece

So you can sample Dimi's cooking of the English breakfast? :D:D
    yep!!!will be great!!! i hope they come and an outdoor this time..
    hey dimi, got a spot on the floor for me there?
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
    ilockyer wrote:

So you can sample Dimi's cooking of the English breakfast? :D:D
    u eat Greek stuff,served from special Greek girls..
    Breakfast is ready,stay at bed,,we serve it there.... 8-)

i looked for warehouse to rent,for 300 people.. :lol:
    luanis wrote:
    yep,but you have to pay me extra for the breakfast cos u are a girl... :lol:
    luanis wrote:

hey no fair
    I should get a freebie lol
    Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    _____
    Next?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    What's going down y'all?!
    luanis wrote:
    luanis wrote:

hey no fair
    sorry,for boys is free cos my maids will work...
    for woman i must do the job myself....so its not free this luxury service
    but no pay for sleep..fair enough :D
    edited July 2010

hmmm when you put it that way, sounds fair..
    Pearl Jam:

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    _____
    Next?
    Brisk. wrote:
    hi lover boy,,whats up?
    Brisk. wrote:
    hi lover boy,,whats up?

I have had a random evening, I was pre heating my oven and it just instantly died and now it works again. One of my lights just went so I temporarily was lightless until I sorted the fuse out.

I don't want to touch anything else today!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    love you guys, am here with my brother and cousin, they are ace as well.
    xxx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    hi lover boy,,whats up?

I have had a random evening, I was pre heating my oven and it just instantly died and now it works again. One of my lights just went so I temporarily was lightless until I sorted the fuse out.

I don't want to touch anything else today!
    our boy grow up!!!!watch out out there heroe!!!
    dottles wrote:
    love you guys, am here with my brother and cousin, they are ace as well.
    xxx
    hey,tell them to post from your acount here..hello there Leanne's family!!! :)
    luanis wrote:

hey no fair

It should be pleasure for you to make breakfast for us 8-)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    So where's Lirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrran tonight D?
    Paulina87 wrote:
    [

It should be pleasure for you to make breakfast for us 8-)
    trust me....the pleasure will be all....yours..... 8-)
    Night everyone, I have the displeasure of going to work tomorrow so quilt is calling me...
    ilockyer wrote:
    Night everyone, I have the displeasure of going to work tomorrow so quilt is calling me...

Good night :wave:
    Brisk. wrote:
    So where's Lirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrran tonight D?
    good question,isnt online,and its to late to call her..mayube sleeping..and dreaming of me.. 8-):mrgreen:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Good night :wave: