euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• rhinosaurrhinosaur Posts: 51
    rhinosaur wrote:
    Hey Rob, thanks for adding my "Listen to Pearl Jam" jingle to my hometown gig! You're the man!

rod.
    nice to listen u my friend!!!!you enjoy the show?? :mrgreen:

I went out for dinner and missed it! I learned from friends in the great PearlJammersPT forum... ;)
    Hey Dimi, are you thinking about applying for Portuguese citizenship too, my friend? :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    luanis wrote:
    Ok one other thing...

how cool is it for Pearl Jam to play on a live festival named ALIVE???

I mean, seriously... it's amaziiiiing :)
    WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rhinosaur wrote:
    rhinosaur wrote:
    Hey Rob, thanks for adding my "Listen to Pearl Jam" jingle to my hometown gig! You're the man!

rod.

I went out for dinner and missed it! I learned from friends in the great PearlJammersPT forum... ;)
    Hey Dimi, are you thinking about applying for Portuguese citizenship too, my friend? :lol:
    OK...seriously,,exept pearl jam...only for the Portuguese women i could move there next week!!! :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rhinosaur wrote:

OK...seriously,,exept pearl jam...only for the Portuguese women i could move there next week!!! :lol:

LOL! :lol:
  • ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    :( ledbetter

i had some guys singing the potato wave version next to me :lol:
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Parasol wrote:
    :( ledbetter

i had some guys singing the potato wave version next to me :lol:

:lol::lol:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    the most sad moment of tour.......it was the last song......
    but hey...lets fuckin thank the best band of the world!!!!!for the moments,for the happiness for all the smiles for all the memories,laughs,for the love....

and for FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU PEARL JAM....BUT MOST OF ALL I THANK YOU ALL GUYS...
    MY FRIENDS,MY FAMILY,MY HOME......

LOVE YOU ALL.......
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    Dave, you run out of wine yet? I'm just opening my bottle...
    im drunk already!!!!!!!!!!!did i tell that i love u????//

Love you too Dimi
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Paulina87 wrote:
    I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE SMILE :!: :!: :!:

me too...
    three crooked hearts :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    but hey...lets fuckin thank the best band of the world!!!!!for the moments,for the happiness for all the smiles for all the memories,laughs,for the love....

LOVE YOU ALL.......

Hope to see you in the next PJ concert here in PT =D
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899

rod.

Hey!!! So glad you're tuned in and caught that...or did i just read you missed it? But yes, most intentional placement :) I have to go back and check my files from that night in Belfast as I thought I got one from Monica too but haven't gotten it edited yet. This was such an amazing way to end a tour!
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487

LOVE YOU ALL.......

This is a beautiful thing!

All under one sun. Love to all :)
    LOVE THIS SHOW
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018

LOVE YOU ALL.......

xx
  • luanisluanis Posts: 159
    edited July 2010
    hope to see every single one of you in the next tour

love you guys ***
    Post edited by luanis on
    Pearl Jam:
    Restelo Stadium - May 23rd 2000 ; Pavilhao Atlantico - Sep 4th 2006 ; Passeio Maritimo Alges - Jun 8th 2007 ; Optimus Alive! - Jul 10th 2010 ; NOS Alive - Jul 14th 2018

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Sudoeste Festival, Zambujeira do Mar - Aug 3rd 2012 ; Super Bock Super Rock, Meco - Jul 18th 2014
    _____
    Next?
    hey peeps!!dont forget........

to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    edited July 2010
    NHiding wrote:

rod.

Hey!!! So glad you're tuned in and caught that...or did i just read you missed it? But yes, most intentional placement :) I have to go back and check my files from that night in Belfast as I thought I got one from Monica too but haven't gotten it edited yet. This was such an amazing way to end a tour!

Actually I didn't catch it, I'm bummed! :lol:

It's great to know that now you have Portuguese crowds in such regard! We're really happy when our visitors leave with a big grin in their faces... :)

Mónica and I were sad that we didn't get to show you around Lisbon but since you're coming here for the next Pearl Jam gigs we'll make up for lost time! ;)

Many thanks for hosting the Pearl Jam Radio! It is really a fantastic service to the Pearl Jam community!
    Post edited by rhinosaur on
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487
    rhinosaur wrote:
    Many thanks for such Pearl Jam Radio! It is really a fantastic service to the Pearl Jam community!

+1
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Only got home a few minutes ago. I take it that the Portugal boot was good?
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    No, it was not good. It was GREAT. Replay in 3.5 hours. Party on!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    rafie wrote:

No idea, but from all the hype about how good the crowd was, I hope they were mixed loud!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks for the last few evenings entertainment, we've all loved hearing the boots. In your opinion, which were the best then?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    rafie wrote:
    man...amazing..read the thread..
  • Went off for a bit there and missed the last half of the show.

Guess I will just have to wait for the boot to arrive :D
    edited July 2010
    Anyone knows if they're planning to release 2007 boots?
    Post edited by Paulina87 on
  • Paulina87 wrote:
    Anyone know if they're planning to release 2007 boots?

I wish.

Don't really know why they didn't release them but i'm guessing there was some disagreement with Bootcamp the company that did the bootlegs from 2005 onwards. I can't think why they wouldn't put them out there unless they were never recorded.
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Anyone know if they're planning to release 2007 boots?

I wish.

Don't really know why they didn't release them but i'm guessing there was some disagreement with Bootcamp the company that did the bootlegs from 2005 onwards. I can't think why they wouldn't put them out there unless they were never recorded.

:cry:
    edited July 2010
    ilockyer wrote:
    NHiding wrote:

Thanks for the last few evenings entertainment, we've all loved hearing the boots. In your opinion, which were the best then?
    while rob thinks it ill say!!!! :lol::lol:
    Berlin
    Venice
    Lisbon
    London
    Nijmegen
    Dublin
    Belfast
    Bilbao
    Gdynia
    Werchter
    Arras

the list is for the bootlegs,,not my favorite,,my favo list is alittle different
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    Paulina87 wrote:
    Anyone knows if they're planning to release 2007 boots?
    ehem...aha...they have themm..i know...no reason why not...
    some bird told me once...if they give us the ok...we are ready for that... 8-)
    I haven't had time to rate the boots themselves, and I wouldn't even begin to do that until I had them all on CD or flacs and cranked them on my JBLs. I can't even get into rating the shows, as it's always a very personal and subjective thing with so many different things factoring into it for each person. Let's just say the memories from Berlin, Oeiras, Dublin, Belfast, Werchter and Arras will always be with me. And while London may not have been my best show experience, the boot sounds f'in amazing. Same with Venice.