What's your favorite sushi?

2»

Comments

• polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    haffajappa wrote:
    Is this where I get to brag? :lol:;) Check out my name and guess what my father does for a living ;)

I love it all! numnumnum :)
    well most of it anyways.

i love seared tuna sashimi, the stuff topped with green onions and the ponzu sauce yum!

damm ... you would be the best girlfriend ever!! ... hahaha ... no offense to my current one if for some reason she reads this! ... :mrgreen:
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    polaris_x wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:
    Is this where I get to brag? :lol:;) Check out my name and guess what my father does for a living ;)

I love it all! numnumnum :)
    well most of it anyways.

i love seared tuna sashimi, the stuff topped with green onions and the ponzu sauce yum!

damm ... you would be the best girlfriend ever!! ... hahaha ... no offense to my current one if for some reason she reads this! ... :mrgreen:
    LOL, maybe this is only why my bf hangs around?
    he said he never liked sushi til he started dating me, now he eats it all the time. the other night my dad came home late and brought some sushi home and when the bf found out i've never seen him get out of bed so fast. :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    haffajappa wrote:
    LOL, maybe this is only why my bf hangs around?
    he said he never liked sushi til he started dating me, now he eats it all the time. the other night my dad came home late and brought some sushi home and when the bf found out i've never seen him get out of bed so fast. :lol:

you had me at miso ... :lol:
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    Toro (a.k.a. Fatty Tuna)
    Ebi (Shrimp with that Wasabi blast tucked inside)
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Cosmo wrote:
    Toro (a.k.a. Fatty Tuna)
    Ebi (Shrimp with that Wasabi blast tucked inside)

the other day i had Ebi donburi... it was really good i'd never had it before. It was breaded like katsudon but instead had shrimp inside.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    spicy tuna hand roll. boring but perfect
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    fake sushi is my favorite :lol: