Please help me pay off school loans

2»

Comments

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743

Yeah thank God its gone, i had bronchitis and Mike had pneumonia :S but we all better now and so are the boys, thanks :)

YIKES!!!!!!! It was bad enough I had bronchitis for 3 months, but having a spouse who was just as sick is awful!

I am lucky that is always rare in my case...cuz Bobby hardly gets sick. Fecker. In a nice way.

Glad it's starting to clear up with the flu season....

better stay away from the aussies!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Songburst wrote:
    Unless you took some kind of an arts degree at school, the easiest way to pay off school loans is to get a job. If you went to school for that arts degree the easiest way to pay off school loans is to resort to drug-dealing, prostitution or flipping PJ posters. Good luck -- it looks like that poster might fetch a loan payment.

omg...hahahahahaha....seriously made me laugh!
    and yes, i have TWO art degrees. ;)
    however, i thankfully never took out student loans, parents paid for the BFA - thank you mom and dad - and i piad as i went for my MA. and yes, i can afford to live...tho i don't work in the arts anymore either. :mrgreen:

very funny!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I dont have any student loans....
    I dont have a BA
    I dont have a MA

Which also explains why I drive a truck for a living....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..........................................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    speedy.. you're crazy SOB!!! :D
    I dont have a BA
    I dont have a MA

Yeah...but you're a BA-MF'er!
    :lol:
    Be Kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I dont have any student loans....
    I dont have a BA
    I dont have a MA

yeah but you do have a bs in bs

:wave:
    I dont have a BA
    I dont have a MA

Me 2 !!! We should try to get on with Roadshow! :mrgreen:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,288
    He he he pay off your own debt i don't care if your broke :lol::lol: ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • IsaacIsaac Posts: 137
    Songburst wrote:
    Unless you took some kind of an arts degree at school, the easiest way to pay off school loans is to get a job. If you went to school for that arts degree the easiest way to pay off school loans is to resort to drug-dealing, prostitution or flipping PJ posters. Good luck -- it looks like that poster might fetch a loan payment.

It is funny that you mention this opinion in a thread about a poster/print. I don't know Klausen's resume but chances are he went to school for printmaking or design... I would say Klausen's job is pretty nice.

I have 3 art degrees and I have a great job... I work 4 days a week and only 9 months of the year.

People often make the mistake and figure that an art degree is about creating meaningless/useless objects... However, when harnessed an art degree is about problem solving... but whatever, I suppose one would have to go through the process to figure that out.
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Isaac wrote:
    Songburst wrote:

It is funny that you mention this opinion in a thread about a poster/print. I don't know Klausen's resume but chances are he went to school for printmaking or design... I would say Klausen's job is pretty nice.

I have 3 art degrees and I have a great job... I work 4 days a week and only 9 months of the year.

People often make the mistake and figure that an art degree is about creating meaningless/useless objects... However, when harnessed an art degree is about problem solving... but whatever, I suppose one would have to go through the process to figure that out.
    I was just trying to have a cheap laugh. I wasn't going after "art" per se but general artsie type degrees (ie sociology, women's studies, mens studies, etc) where you get the degree and proceed to get a job where no degree is required. If you love it and can make a living doing what you love, then all the power to you.

I work 7 days a week most of the time -- sounds like you got a god thing going.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...