2010 European Tour?

2»

Comments

• "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Cheers, found this post indeed. Just listened to your first ever PJ show. Maybe my first will be in your home town :shock:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    On the bonny bonny banks of Loch Lomond!! A dozen Euro dates, a dozen US East coast finishing back in Seattle for 2 nights and some deluxe product to follow :D Me and the better half wanted to visit Greece in September! I smell fate!!

is this a wish, hope, dream...or some actual rumors?
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

One of my friends works with event booking etc in NY and she answered a rumour question about some outdoors shows in NY next summer by saying she heard it would be something more predictable (MSG ?) and probably Boston and Florida. It's all speculative stuff as she doesn't have much to do with it directly. No smoke without fire but it's unrealistic to imagine that many dates if there's South America rumours too? Who knows but Europe is on by the look of it!!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • So it seems something is stirring regarding a european tour then? As far as the CBS thing goes, surely it'd be cheaper for them if a "euro" won the competition (nudge nudge)...cheaper on flights etc, if they're needed at all....c'mon CBS...let us in!!!
    As far as possible dates.....twenty odd nights at the Bournemouth B.I.C would suit me down to the ground. It's not massive but K.O.L played there last year and it's only ten minutes from my house (beats hours and hours up to the stupidly big venue with a stupidly small stage that is the O2 (and not getting home to 3am).
    Come on Ed....twenty nights in Bournemouth...how about it? The pier is next door so you could always kip under there... :D
  • FloFlo Posts: 26
    that'd do me, my ma-in-law lives in Dorset :)

I really really hope this news is true, and that there are going to be some real gigs not just festivals....I'd travel to the mainland if they are missing out the UK, but would be nice to see them close to home too.

exciting stuff :)
  • veddertown wrote:
    Cheers, found this post indeed. Just listened to your first ever PJ show. Maybe my first will be in your home town :shock:
    :D great choise.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I know :D Your Jammers sound as nuts as your footie fans!! If PJ come to Greece me and my wife are coming to Greece!!

• ChazzChazz Posts: 1,135
    So it seems something is stirring regarding a european tour then? As far as the CBS thing goes, surely it'd be cheaper for them if a "euro" won the competition (nudge nudge)...cheaper on flights etc, if they're needed at all....c'mon CBS...let us in!!!
    As far as possible dates.....twenty odd nights at the Bournemouth B.I.C would suit me down to the ground. It's not massive but K.O.L played there last year and it's only ten minutes from my house (beats hours and hours up to the stupidly big venue with a stupidly small stage that is the O2 (and not getting home to 3am).
    Come on Ed....twenty nights in Bournemouth...how about it? The pier is next door so you could always kip under there... :D

I would love that, i could be home an hour after the show :D and they could open the first show with Oceans :mrgreen:

Saw this last year and have just managed to find the link again, looks like Portugal will be happy :thumbup: (shame about the other group on the bill :roll: )

http://www.last.fm/event/1017424+Atlant ... c+Festival
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • veddertown wrote:
    I know :D Your Jammers sound as nuts as your footie fans!! If PJ come to Greece me and my wife are coming to Greece!!
    and can u imagine who will wait for u in the airport ,huh? :D
    With your famous ouzo!! :D

• veddertown wrote:
    With your famous ouzo!! :D
    :D ....yeah..some people in europe tour 2009,,has some epic nights with ouzo,, ;)
    20th Anniversary requires a lot of ouzo then!! You can bring it to the NY garden party :D

• veddertown wrote:
    20th Anniversary requires a lot of ouzo then!! You can bring it to the NY garden party :D
    :mrgreen:
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    Ah, I love tour rumour time :mrgreen:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjs wrote:
    Ah, I love tour rumour time :mrgreen:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611 :mrgreen: