Make more 10 of Clubs hoodies

just davejust dave Posts: 260
edited November 2009 in The Porch
I can believe why they are sold out. THey are the best hoodie pj has made.

Will they make more?

Please show that the demand for them is high!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• just dave wrote:
    THey are the best hoodie pj has made.
    +1..the best ever
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I agree.
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    I'm sure more are on order...
  • SolarWorld wrote:
    I'm sure more are on order...
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • got mine the first day of the sale, forgot to put the code in though so i still payed $40 but well worth it...zip up hoodies are the best and the design on it is awesome
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,687
    I think they are kind of tacky. Shit like that always reminds me of the guy from Seinfeld with the "8-Ball Jacket", but I would like the cap to be re-stocked.
  • got mine the first day of the sale, forgot to put the code in though so i still payed $40 but well worth it...zip up hoodies are the best and the design on it is awesome
    got it the first day was up,not with sales and i wear it all day from the day arrive!!!!!!!1its amazing!!!
  • ok stop braggin people who own it. This post is for the unlucky who don't have it yet. :roll: :P
  • just dave wrote:
    ok stop braggin people who own it. This post is for the unlucky who don't have it yet. :roll: :P
    im sending the best vibes to get it fast.. :D
  • just dave wrote:
    ok stop braggin people who own it. This post is for the unlucky who don't have it yet. :roll: :P
    im sending u the best vibes to get it soon
  • double vibes.. :lol:
  • yeh i had good vibes before the sale to get it. BUt it was sold out. So much for the law of attraction. what a useless philosophy that is. ha
  • just dave wrote:

you can't look at this board and not get jealous of people. threads of people who received their holiday singles before you did, threads of people receiving Backspacer before you, people who had successfully gotten 10 tix when you fell short. etc

it's a downside to the board, but it is one we all must accept and live with. I apologize for bragging, it wasn't my intention, didn't realize it seemed like bragging. forgive me?
  • lol yeh i forgive you. But now i'm jealous that you have been a fan since 1990. I guess you heard them jamming the first week they got together??? lol I'm jealous of that, can you tell me what happened? lol jk :lol:
  • just dave wrote:
    lol yeh i forgive you. But now i'm jealous that you have been a fan since 1990. I guess you heard them jamming the first week they got together??? lol I'm jealous of that, can you tell me what happened? lol jk :lol:

haha i've been a fan since roughly '03 maybe '04 (can't put an exact finger on it) 1990 is the year i was born...it's saying that I was established in 1990...it was late 1990 and i don't know the exact timeline of events when the band officially was formed, but i like to think that my age and PJ's age can be measured next to each other :)
  • just dave wrote:
    yeh i had good vibes before the sale to get it. BUt it was sold out. So much for the law of attraction. what a useless philosophy that is. ha
    next time grab this when its out for sale like i did,dont wait sales or days to pass..couse this beauties will be out of stock for sure :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    ... and if you wanted to make some smaller ones for the petite ladies it would be appreciated ;) :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • NoKNoK Posts: 824
    Add to that Ten Club caps too! I missed out on both
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    brother needs a Ten of Clubs hoodie. only XXXL available and i aint das big!!!!!!!!!
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • chime wrote:
    ... and if you wanted to make some smaller ones for the petite ladies it would be appreciated ;) :P

I ordered it in a small and it's really big, but I absolutely love it. Everyone I live with has been making fun of me cause I constantly wear it :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:

I ordered it in a small and it's really big, but I absolutely love it. Everyone I live with has been making fun of me cause I constantly wear it :D

Yeah I've been told the small is pretty big :oops: I'm 5'1 so don't know how much use I would get out of it. Had to buy a ladies M in a hoodie from here before as they didn't do ladies S and I hardly wear it because it's too big :(

On the plus side a year or so ago I did buy myself an LBC youth hoodie :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    damn it i ordered the XL thinking the sizes were small after finding the large of the euro tour hoodie was not so big....
  • chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

Yeah I've been told the small is pretty big :oops: I'm 5'1 so don't know how much use I would get out of it. Had to buy a ladies M in a hoodie from here before as they didn't do ladies S and I hardly wear it because it's too big :(

On the plus side a year or so ago I did buy myself an LBC youth hoodie :lol:

Trust me, when I first got it I didn't think I would wear it much either because of it's size... I was wrong :lol:
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    damn it i ordered the XL thinking the sizes were small after finding the large of the euro tour hoodie was not so big....

A friend of mine ordered an XL as well, and he said the sizing was a little on the big side but nothing major. You should be OK :)
    I guess for women it's more noticeable sometimes because the Men's small is probably equivalent to an XL Ladies
  • Screw that....Bring back the Moonlight Graham hoodie....

Mine was stolen and I've been desperately searching for another one for about 2 years now.
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Call me slow/late etc but I've just gone to order one (xl) and, as I know now and seemingly as bl##dy loads of you have known for ages, they've sold out! Jesus!!!!!.....I need one to lift my spirits in damp and gloomy England (and I live in a good bit as well!).
    Is there any official news on another batch?
  • chime wrote:

I like that idea.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    got mine the first day of the sale, forgot to put the code in though so i still payed $40 but well worth it...zip up hoodies are the best and the design on it is awesome

ordered mine two days before the announcment of the sale :(

but still happy with it ! very much worth the $40 :D
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Yes, please make more in small sizes. I got the mens medium and it's gigantic. I'm tempted to get rid of it and hope they make them in small.
  • emailed TC and asked if they were making anymore. they just emailed back saying they're on order!!!!!!.....loveleeeeeeeeeee