Big Bang Marathon

2»

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    jwhite173 wrote:
    LOVE IT...

Only one problem... Penny is not near cute enough! :mrgreen:
    ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR EVERLOVING MIND????? she's sooo friggin hott!
    this is blendermans wife. he's right penny is the hottest girl on tv.not only would i let my husband bang her,SO WOULD I!!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    dcfaithful wrote:
    I must be missing something, I thought the show was painful to watch

Me as well...I just didn't laugh enough to come back for more.
    thats the way it was for me with Community- just didn't laugh once- its still around though so somebody must like it- I felt sorry for Chevy really
  • Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
    Love this show, never miss it :)
    Love the inbetweeners as well, thats some funny shit.
  • mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548
    dcfaithful wrote:

I didn't start watching it until last season. The episode that got me was the Christmas episode where Penny gave Sheldon a napkin signed by Leonard Nemoy. If I had not randomly watched that episode after being disappointed by an ok episode during the first season, I never would have started watching it every week. That scene made me laugh so hard that I was hooked. After that, I've yet to be disappointed again.
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mbangel10 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I didn't start watching it until last season. The episode that got me was the Christmas episode where Penny gave Sheldon a napkin signed by Leonard Nemoy. If I had not randomly watched that episode after being disappointed by an ok episode during the first season, I never would have started watching it every week. That scene made me laugh so hard that I was hooked. After that, I've yet to be disappointed again.

I'll give it another shot, I guess the jokes just fell short for me. It deserves another try.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    The latest episode truly was one of the funniest yet. Every time I think they can't take Sheldon's character any further--bazinga! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    The latest episode truly was one of the funniest yet. Every time I think they can't take Sheldon's character any further--bazinga! :lol:
    Bazinga!- perfect!!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,450
    1st few times I saw this I wasn't too thrilled with it but it has really grown on me. I think the focus is more of Sheldon now and that makes for more funny moments.
    yes thats true but all the characters are really evolving- like Raj- I love Raj this year- he's quickly becoming a favorite
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I also think it is hilarious. I love Sheldon. He might be the best character on any sitcom right now. The wife and I watch the entire Monday night lineup on CBS. Anybody else think that Accidentaly On Purpose is terrible and needs to be replaced soon?
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    dcfaithful wrote:
    mbangel10 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

I'll give it another shot, I guess the jokes just fell short for me. It deserves another try.

It really does... I hope you enjoy it much more the second time around. :)
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548

Ha! I admit, I LOL'd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lpNg5b-i_M
  • Taking "Bazinga!" to a whole new level....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhgd9VM9rsM

Contains spoilers from last night's episode.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,558
    was a lame episode.
  • love it! love penny!...i want to have her baby!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I actually started watching this show. It's pretty awesome. Sheldon cracks me up :lol:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    looking forward to watching tonight- got it on the dvr
    couple posters back said it was a lame episode but they all are kind of silly
    thats what makes it funny
    love it! love penny!...i want to have her baby!
    she was just beautiful at the grammy's- did you see her present?
    very real looking nice girl- perfect for Big Bang
    she's got good comedic timing like Drew Barrymore
  • The fiance and I started watching this show at the first episode. We both gave it three episodes before the writers ran out of material and it wasn't funny anymore. So glad we were wrong :D

I love Sheldon! Especially when's he's knocking to get someone's attention - it's always different in funnier and funnier ways :lol:
  • Bazinga!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    was a lame episode.
    Yeah, it had a moment or 2 but not my fave.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."