Whats the WIDEST Pearl Jam poster?

t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Figure some of my fellow PJ nerds can help me out. In my basement I have a concession area room that I am lining with my framed posters. i have 1 wall where I need a single WIDE PJ poster. I am really looking for a concert AP/SN poster but would consider any PJ poster for this. I know the Pearl Jam South America 2005 is pretty big overall at 22.375 X 31.125 but I really need wide on this wall, otherwise I will put 2 on it..not concerned about the money aspect either.

Thankie
Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• there was a cool fucking poster that went around back in the mid 90's that was like 5 feet long of the band on stage...
    Meadowlands, MSG 1, MSG 2 - '98
    Jones Beach NY 1 + 3 - '00
    MSG 1 + 2 - '03
    Boston Garden - '04
    Montreal - '05
    Boston Garden 1, Meadowlands 1 + 2 - '06
    Mansfield 1 - '08
    (EV solo) Boston 1 - '08
    Chicago 1 - '09
    MSG -'10
    Brooklyn 1+2 - '13
    Central Park - '15
    MSG - '16
    Fenway - '16
    Wrigley - '16
    (RRHOF) Brooklyn - '17
    Fenway - '18
    MSG - '22
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Honolulu 06 is massive, but its gonna cost some money.

Size: 20 X 36.375
  • The Pearl Jam / U2 Honolulu 12/9/06 is 36.375 inches wide.
  • I have a PJ poster from the early/mid 90's its a stage shot with J. Ament mid jump , and it has the basketball figurines lined up on one of the amps. Its a redish tint with a black border and just says Pearl Jam under the pic. it's been everywhere with me so its a little tattered around the edges/corners. its probably about 4' -5' long.
    I sometimes wonder if they know that I'm gone...
  • jl135953 wrote:
    I have a PJ poster from the early/mid 90's its a stage shot with J. Ament mid jump , and it has the basketball figurines lined up on one of the amps. Its a redish tint with a black border and just says Pearl Jam under the pic. it's been everywhere with me so its a little tattered around the edges/corners. its probably about 4' -5' long.

I used to have that one. Wish I still did.

• that's it! What ever happened to mine? :? I need to keep better track of things.

• That is the one Im talking about. Ive never seen anyone else with this poster. Great shot!
    I sometimes wonder if they know that I'm gone...
  • I didn't realize how big the Klausen Portland 06 was until the other day.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    jl135953 wrote:

That is the one Im talking about. Ive never seen anyone else with this poster. Great shot!

I've had it on my wall since 1994. love it.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • pjam2pjam2 Posts: 32
    I have 3 of this poster 1 Mint still rolled in it's original wrapper and two that have a few tackholes in each corner. Let me know what you are looking to spend or better yet.. what posters you are willing to trade. Thx.
    Jeff Goodwin
  • I have that 4'-5' wide "live on stage" poster. I was going to hang it in my garage, but I'd be willing to trade it or sell it. It's currently rolled up in a tube, but has been used. I had it hanging in my bedroom for the longest time so it has tack holes in the corners, but other than that it's in great shape.

Message me if you're interested.
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    Wow great ideas thanks all. I tried for the Hawaii one during the sale for this purpose but missed out :( I may be interested in the stage poster some of you mentioned ...I think the last sale price on it was 30-50 .....18 months ago...I'd be willing to pay a bit more then that for a nice copy to frame but not a lot more since its going to be thin stock..
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    does the one hanging from outside the Spectrum count?!
    hahah...it does...but to frame it...
  • yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I had a poster back in the day it was 5' high by 3'wide... It was about 2 months after VS came out and it had on the bottom of the poster something like Pearl Jam 965785 copies sold in 1 week. I don't remember the actual number but it was a cool poster. I have been looking for it ever since.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    I've been looking for this poster since i saw it back in 94 :( (the long one)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    I have a huge Yield Pearl Jam sign I got from HMV. Fucker is huge!!
    Though yes, the hugest poster i've seen is the one that was hanging outside the Spectrum.
    So wanted to go ninja style that night & bring it back home.
    Or best, cut it down to pieces and hand it to all that were in G2 that night! ;)
  • fargo 03 is 24.5" wide
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • I think the Neocon set would look pretty bad ass in that space.

Just my 2 cents.
    NERDS!
    fargo 03 is 24.5" wide

Yeah its just too short for me on the vertical side of things..but the width is not bad..
    I think the Neocon set would look pretty bad ass in that space.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah those are awesome...

I guess I could put a couple posters there but I will keep my eyeballs out the next few ponths and see what I can find.
  • I remember SLC 95' was too wide for me to store in a standard poster slip

it was like 21.5 x 32 or something along those lines
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg