Anyone looking for an ames sub?

Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,591
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Chicago (gold edition) signed by Jeff
Rotterdam
San Fran

All signed & numbered. Selling for face..
I will swallow poison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    Nik, been meaning to email you, but whilst doing this, our good friend wonders if you were still after that SLC AP?
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,591
    Sure am!
    I will swallow poison
    Niko80 wrote:
    Sure am!

cool asked me last night to check with you, hasnt arrived yet, but when mine comes I'm sure his will around the same date.

I'll keep you posted.

how much do you love that adelaide print?
    Yeah the adeliade is great! Need it for sure!

Nobody wants my sub? I'll bump this thread a few times over the course of the day.
    I will swallow poison
    someone will want your sub Nik, and if not break it up on the Bay....i guess that jeff signature will be worth it to most who just want that print
    someone will want your sub Nik, and if not break it up on the Bay....i guess that jeff signature will be worth it to most who just want that print

Yeah not looking to profit, I just know there were a few here that missed out on the sub when it was on sale. Giving these a shot first :)
    I will swallow poison
    Was just thinking Nik if no one comes forward for the set, you've given the chance out for the cost sale, maybe break it down to make the cost back with a little discount on the two prints made up with a bit more on the specil gold one...no profit, but split up to achieve the cost