Guys - If you Tour Next year.....

2»

Comments

• i'm not an elitist, i like the band okay but they are average at best. re-think your argument.

No, that's not what I mean by elitist. It's not about thinking Pearl Jam's awesome. Hell I think the band is more than just okay and they are best band since Led Zeppelin. But when someone says "I don't like this thing Eddie has done" and someone like you says "then i'm sure he won't do it again", that's condensing bullshit in my view and total Eddie-worshiping fanboy (or fangirl in this case) stuff.

But I call a truce. You sent me that Life Wasted without the fadeout which was cool. For crying out loud, I was at that Hershey show with the mosquito-bites thing. If you ever told me then that 6 years later I'd be arguing about it with 17 year old girl and accusing her of being an elitist fan, I'd tell ya to take a hike.

And there's no way you think Pearl Jam is "average at best". Nobody who has a PJ recording like that Life Wasted on their hard drive does.

i was also in attendence with my 5 year old and 7 year olds and she was not far from us. i am not a fangirl of ed's i only like boom that is why i am here. you need a new argument.

• i was also in attendence with my 5 year old and 7 year olds and she was not far from us. i am not a fangirl of ed's i only like boom that is why i am here. you need a new argument.

nope, done arguing. It doesn't really matter to me what type of fan ya are....as long as you're a fan.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com