OK.. Maybe a strange question.. How do you wee?

2»

Comments

• Wilds wrote:
    this is what you do.....buy an extra poster tube....line that bitch with a plastice bag, one that is long enough to fill the tube...tape the end caps on..BAM! your own private piss tube!...when it gets full....dump it on the people in front of you or sell it to some drunk asshole who thnks there is a poster inside! piss=profit! BAM! YOU JUST GOT YOUR BEER MONEY BACK!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...don't tell too many people about this...then i won't be able to do it any more.

This is genius. I'll have to find me a GA show just to try it. :lol: :shock: :clap:

:lol::lol::lol: i knew i wasn't the only visionary here! ;):mrgreen::lol::lol:
  • I was front row at the last show I was at. Twice made it out to the loo and back to my spot without much hassle - once before the opening act, once after. It can be done (but it's not always so easy.)

Also - drink wine, instead of beer.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    If you got a friend who wont take any shit then they can just hold your space for you..everyone should be just chillin sitting down anyway until 1st band comes on..
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    in Sydney i drank litres of water during the day, and only went once.
    being over 40 degrees C or nearly 110 F it kind of helped in de-hydrating me, and not requiring me to piss.

Moral of the story... go to outdoor stadium shows on REALLY hot days!

I went once in Melbourne, in the time between 10c entry and public entry. Mate held my spot, and no probs there.
    just a huge walk in a huge stadium 8-)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    So this is the first time I've been to a general entry show (am looking forward to it!). Anyway, my question is how do you go to the loo and then get back to your spot? Seeing that we get in at 4.45pm, it is going to be a long night hanging on! What do you do? Also how do you stop your posters getting squashed in the crowds to!

I had to do this over 4 shows, where I was standing rather than seated. First thing, get your position. Next, ask someone to hold your space. Go straight to the toilet and come back before any of the support acts come on. I wouldn't try going again once the show has started, it will definitely be too difficult to get back to where you were. Try not to drink too much during the show. I had to sip water rather than down a lot of it, that way I was ok and not busting to go after the show.
This discussion has been closed.