PJ on Flash Forward

2»

Comments

• i don't know who was more excited...me or my 6 year old boy...HE'S LOVIN' HIM SOME BACKSPACER...KNOWS DAMN NEAR EVERY WORD, ALREADY!!! i'm sooooo proud of him!!! :D
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    i don't know who was more excited...me or my 6 year old boy...HE'S LOVIN' HIM SOME BACKSPACER...KNOWS DAMN NEAR EVERY WORD, ALREADY!!! i'm sooooo proud of him!!! :D

me
    I miss igotid88
  • they helped make a cheesy show awesome... for 30 seconds. thats good karma
  • vierello wrote:
    You would be ok with it on one show, but not another? To someone else Flashforward is as good as True Blood or 30 Rock are to you, so it's all a matter of perception. I personally can't stand 30 Rock, and I think Friends was one of the greatest comedies in the history of television, so to each their own.

I watch both shows, but let's not even begin to compare Flashfoward to True Blood. It's like comparing Stone Temple Pilots to Pearl Jam. It's just crazy talk....
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    joebot wrote:
    WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO COOL WITH THIS !?!?!?!? After how many years of Pearl Jam exhibiting so much artistic integrity and credibility is it being thrown away on some pathetic network tv show !?!? That song is so powerful and transcendent and it gets butchered and set to horrible acting and writing. How many records sales can you possibly squeeze from having a butchered 2 minute snippet of a song on some lame tv show !! After so many years of credibility now its come to this. What a colossal disappointment !! Shame on you Pearl Jam ! Why are we so supportive of this mockery !?!?!!?

Because nobody gives a shit anymore. What the hell does it matter what they do with THEIR music. I seriously dont understand how people associate putting music on tv with ruining the integrity of their music.

Also, thats how music gets sold today, not by word of mouth or radio.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Agree with Cheryl. Its not that often one hears the guys on TV (Especially in Ireland) It did work for the scene I thought and while one could have the point of view that it is the band selling out, I don't agree.

They have long since been without the need to prove their credibility.

Cant wait for June 22nd/23rd!
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Flash Forward starts in Germany tonight :D:D
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Not sure how I missed all this, but we just had that episode on TV last night. Nice surprise!