Bootlegs Box - any more info?

pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
edited November 2009 in The Porch
Just wondered if anyone here had tried contacting tenclub for any further info that might be available but not broadcast yet, I'm holding off buying boots and its killing me waiting on this boot box!!!

I know i could ask tenclub direct, but to avoid them getting the same question 50 times, i thought Id ask here first to save their inbox some space
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sorry, don't know about the bootleg box.... I assume you're talking about the 2009 boots because the 2008 box is still available... My guess is that they probably won't have a box for the 09 boots since there are way more shows being played this year...

I'm just hoping they release the bootleg artwork for us to print out for those who bought the downloads instead of actual CD's... anyone know anything about that????
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Vedder1029 wrote:
    Sorry, don't know about the bootleg box.... I assume you're talking about the 2009 boots because the 2008 box is still available... My guess is that they probably won't have a box for the 09 boots since there are way more shows being played this year...

I'm just hoping they release the bootleg artwork for us to print out for those who bought the downloads instead of actual CD's... anyone know anything about that????

10c said in an earlier update to stay tuned for a box set of the bootlegs.
    -
    I am assuming it won't be out until after the shows down under.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    A little box would be sweet!
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
    Santos did announce some months to watch this space for the 2009 boxset
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I would love a Euro boxset. That would be so cool, with a little gap for something else. Say like a Euro Tour DVD, an Imagine in Europe type thing :);)
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    I need some Bootlegs lol ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    I would love a Euro boxset. That would be so cool, with a little gap for something else. Say like a Euro Tour DVD, an Imagine in Europe type thing :);)
    :thumbup: :clap: :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

How awsome would that be. Maybe even a little pouch for a bottle of ouzo :D:) :twisted: and the next morning :oops: :cry:
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

How awsome would that be. Maybe even a little pouch for a bottle of ouzo :D:) :twisted: and the next morning :oops: :cry:

ouzo? Raki is the way forward!!! Some Turkish Raki - kicks the ass off Ouzo and pernod

D - perhaps you could ask your contact at Kufala?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Thats a great idea! Come on D, go ahead and ask your friends at Kufala!!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Maybe they will make two box sets (or 3)!!! One for Europe, one for the US & Canada and one for Australia & New Zealand! All of them in Backspacer design!!! :o:o:o
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

;) done
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited November 2009
    pdalowsky wrote:

ouzo? Raki is the way forward!!! Some Turkish Raki - kicks the ass off Ouzo and pernod

RAKI IS A FUCKIN GREEK TRADITIONAL DRINK FROM CRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Thats a great idea! Come on D, go ahead and ask your friends at Kufala!!!!
    IM FRIEND ONLY WITH BEAUTIFUL WOMEN... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    pdalowsky wrote:

RAKI IS A FUCKIN GREEK TRADITIONAL DRINK FROM CRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raki rocks.......I have only ever drunk it by the bucket load in turkey, but now I know its Greek!!!

sorry D :oops:
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Maybe they will make two box sets (or 3)!!! One for Europe, one for the US & Canada and one for Australia & New Zealand! All of them in Backspacer design!!! :o:o:o
    GREAT..SEND ME YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER... :lol::lol::lol:
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Raki rocks.......I have only ever drunk it by the bucket load in turkey, but now I know its Greek!!!

sorry D :oops:
    I LOVE YOU ;)
    Chrisilein wrote:

His credit card number is 8976 5454 8755 7756 Sort code :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

this one is his wife..we need the gold one..
    His credit card number is 8976 5454 8755 7756 Sort code :D[/quote]
    this one is his wife..we need the gold one..[/quote]

I only have the wifes ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    this one is his wife..we need the gold one..

I only have the wifes ;)
    i see u getting out of the window.. 8-)
    :) Dont shout it out, He will kick my ass :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    But we still got the credit card ,right? :lol::lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

Oh yer, putting the order in with Eddie now :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Oh yer, putting the order in with Eddie now :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    Oh we are sad :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    ONLY THE WIFE IS HAPPY!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    looking forward to seeing Kufalas reply on this
    philthehip wrote:
    ONLY THE WIFE IS HAPPY!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh yes :D:lol: :roll:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
    I asked Brady many weeks back if theres plan of a '09 box set. Nothing official yet.