Some asshole in Philly....

2»

Comments

• I had the same problem night 4 with these two tools sitting next to me in section 205. When this guy wasn't yelling for "Tremor Christ", which I politely told him they played the previous night, the other was yelling for Eddie to shut up and play and when he discussed the Flyers' role in the history of the building, he was yelling that the Flyers sucked and yelling "Go Penguins". Really annoying guy, who if he was playing hockey would have been thrown into the boards numerous times.

xavier...try to understand...he was from Pittsburg...that's the land of the assholes! ;):mrgreen::lol:

This coming from a MASSHOLE, LOL! :lol:;) There are fans of the Penguins that aren't necessarily from Pittsburgh, as I'm sure not all fans of many other sports teams including the Red Sox, Bruins, and Patriot fans are all from the Boston area. I for one am a fan of the latter one and have seen the big green monster several times and guess where I live?
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• assholes are people too.....anyway they can fart :mrgreen:

dimitri, for someone who does not utilize english as their first language....you can be quite funny in english!
    (probably in greek too i imagine, but since i don't speak/read greek, i wouldn't know)
    :lol:

i merely got randomly kissed by a giant in front of me bout 3/4 of the way thru the show.
    philly...a bizarre place eh?
    :D i think in Greek and try to put it in English..is quit hard...but im in the spirit of having fun and making jokes
    the only thing i take seriously are women,,,, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • This coming from a MASSHOLE, LOL! :lol:;)

I didn't want to say it, so I'm glad you did. ;)
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • assholes are people too.....anyway they can fart :mrgreen:

dimitri, for someone who does not utilize english as their first language....you can be quite funny in english!
    (probably in greek too i imagine, but since i don't speak/read greek, i wouldn't know)
    :lol:

i merely got randomly kissed by a giant in front of me bout 3/4 of the way thru the show.
    philly...a bizarre place eh?
    :D i think in Greek and try to put it in English..is quit hard...but im in the spirit of having fun and making jokes
    the only thing i take seriously are women's bodies,,,, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

corrected.
    ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• derp, you were right about the 2nd baltimore ev show. my son and i were in the next to last row center people were yelling stuff all night, at least eddie was able to pull of ARC, most place effed it up by yelling out from what i've heard. best was lady behind us says her son is the biggest pearl jam fan and she didn't want him to miss ev solo she came cause he didn't big cities,he comes up and he was in his thirties.then he kept yelling eddie is god etc. we were giving him looks and asked if he could lighten up,no dice finally huge guy next to us told him to shut up, which pissed mom off something bad. he shut up
  • the only thing i take seriously are women's bodies[/b],,,, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

corrected.
    ;)
    u put the correct word in my post.... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    must've been from Boston :D
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • hey, hey, hey....chill with the Boston bashing...you know damn well a lot of you will be here when PJ shows us some love! :mrgreen:

.......and even people who live in Pittsburgh hate Pittsburgh! ;):mrgreen:

and don't get me started on all the yelling assholes with Phillies shirts on in Philly petrocs! ;):mrgreen:
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    deskilla wrote:
    what section were you? i wonder why in the fuck he would be at the spectrum for pearl jam anyway
    He likes the other 8 albums?
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,562
    This coming from a MASSHOLE, LOL! :lol:;) There are fans of the Penguins that aren't necessarily from Pittsburgh, as I'm sure not all fans of many other sports teams including the Red Sox, Bruins, and Patriot fans are all from the Boston area. I for one am a fan of the latter one and have seen the big green monster several times and guess where I live?
    u like the red sox??? thats it...i can no longer talk to u.... :cry:
  • gndcd402 wrote:

dude.....don't move.............you have a peacock on your head.

:)
  • gndcd402 wrote:

well what do you expect her to be?....a fucking Pirates fan?!?! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • you got more restraint than me brother.
    theponds
  • gndcd402 wrote:

well what do you expect her to be?....a fucking Pirates fan?!?! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    best avatar U R A :D
  • gndcd402 wrote:

dude.....don't move.............you have a peacock on your head.

:)
    :lol::lol::lol: Thanks, I Needed that laugh ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • best avatar U R A :D

just say no!

........to marijuana being illegal
  • best avatar U R A :D

just say no!

........to marijuana being illegal
    we vote the same party as i see.. :D
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    some guy and girl behind me during just breath in night 4 yells out 'this is a shit song'. It happens some people just have no class at all. I love just breath and this really annoyed me also.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08