Just Received Artillery Order

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited November 2009 in The Porch
and I must say, SLC looks even better in person.
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• how is the color compared to the concert posters? I know Brad was saying something about the color difference.
    TacoJammer wrote:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    TacoJammer wrote:

Wow, that's saying something that poster is sick.. And I'm not even a poster guy
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • how is the color compared to the concert posters? I know Brad was saying something about the color difference.
    TacoJammer wrote:

Having not really seen a show print and only this one in person I can't comment. All I know is this thing is getting framed and up on my wall immediately.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• got my posters today. Thanks Brad! SLC is incredible, love that it is on black paper.
  • I cant wait for mine,SLC and cloak and veil :D
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • you will not be disappointed in SLC, I guarantee it!
    phillyfan wrote:
    I cant wait for mine,SLC and cloak and veil :D
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    I knew I should have checked my po box :x Tomorow :D
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    did any of you folks receive a shipping confirmation email? was thinking I got those from Brad in the past. Maybe mine will show tomorrow!!
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    Ok wrote:
    did any of you folks receive a shipping confirmation email? was thinking I got those from Brad in the past. Maybe mine will show tomorrow!!

I didn't get a shipping email, just showed up in the mail yesterday.
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    Ok wrote:

I didn't get a shipping email, just showed up in the mail yesterday.

cool. can't wait to see SLC.
  • My no fin no future showed up yesterday. :D
    San Francisco, California 08-28-2009
    San Francisco, California 07-18-2006
    Mountain View, California 10-19-1996
    San Jose, California 11-04-1995
    San Francisco, California 06-24-1995
  • They are awesome!!!Look great :mrgreen:
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • I was hoping I'd get an email notification... guess not! Now I'll just wait for the UPS guy every day til my SLC and HOB arrive.... CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    Still waiting on my 8 posters from this round....can't wait...Hopefully Tuesday
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Got mine in Mass today....very nice.
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I just my Portland poster in the mail, and I think it's amazing. The colors really pop in person. Now I just have to figure out what color mats to use...
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Got mine today too - now I just need to get more storage supplies before I open them up! Anyone know of any good deals going on right now?
    Got mine today in Hawaii WOW very nice two tubes from BRAD!!!
    I just got my rarest print today 2007 Pearl Jam Immagine In Cornice I have x out 10!!!! A run of only 10 it looks awesome in person!
  • Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    timc wrote:
    I just got my rarest print today 2007 Pearl Jam Immagine In Cornice I have x out 10!!!! A run of only 10 it looks awesome in person!

Really Immagine in Cornice is outta 10? I had it in my cart but dropped it cuz I was on the fence about it. I woulda picked it up.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    timc wrote:

WOW :o i ordered one too! i didn't know it was such low run! NICE!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Mcam55 wrote:
    Really Immagine in Cornice is outta 10? I had it in my cart but dropped it cuz I was on the fence about it. I woulda picked it up.
    I JUST missed that one -- too bad... a run of 10 is really cool!
    Mcam55 wrote:
    timc wrote:

ya I was so stoked when I saw that! Sorry you dropped it! I got two tubes of bliss today from BRAD :mrgreen:
    arq wrote:
    timc wrote:

WOW :o i ordered one too! i didn't know it was such low run! NICE!

you will be happy when you see it! When you get yours pm me and I will tell you my number :D
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    timc wrote:
    arq wrote:
    ...I will tell you my number :D

I will! ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • no, no confirmation email before delivery.
    Ok wrote:
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    can't wait to get my order in

on a seperate note, how do people feel about simply buying a frame from michael's to frame the SLC print...no mat, simple black frame. That would def. be cheaper than getting it professionally framed. Do they come with acid-free backing, or would the print fade after time with their frames?
  • I would be interested in what people think about this as well. I cannot afford to have this poster professionally framed now and was thinking of just buying a frame in the mean time.
    can't wait to get my order in

on a seperate note, how do people feel about simply buying a frame from michael's to frame the SLC print...no mat, simple black frame. That would def. be cheaper than getting it professionally framed. Do they come with acid-free backing, or would the print fade after time with their frames?
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    Have you guys looked at americanframe.com? It will only cost you $70-$80 depending on the mat/frame options that you choose.

I don't recommend the Michael's frame's without a mat...I tried them to save money and they got dirty, scratched and marked up some of my prints...

I don't think there's a need for a professional framer when you can use americanframe
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,292
    i got id wrote:
    Have you guys looked at americanframe.com? It will only cost you $70-$80 depending on the mat/frame options that you choose.

I don't recommend the Michael's frame's without a mat...I tried them to save money and they got dirty, scratched and marked up some of my prints...

I don't think there's a need for a professional framer when you can use americanframe

I actually have a frame from them now but can't find large framers corners anywhere to get the print to stick to the backboard...what do you use? I'm guessing the small framers corners won't be strong enough to support the print.

I have the eddie batman one in a simple black michaels frame, no mat or anything, looks good, but I'm worried it will get ruined over time
  • just put spacers in and it'll be fine