Time to Start Thinking About the 2009 Holiday Single

2»

Comments

• OGT92 wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Surely there must have been songs that only just missed the cut for Backspacer! This is my first 10C xmas so you've all bummed my out a bit!

They do have xtra tracks from Backspacer that they are considering releasing an EP with.
    Just like they were going to provide those of us who bought Backspacer through Ten Club with bonus downloads and stuff? 8-)
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • After 4 incredible Philly shows I feel like that band has already given me more than enough looll.
  • Mmm, let's hope to get it before summertime!
    :)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • OK, so here we are less than 2 weeks until Christmas and still no rumors or news about the 2009 Christmas Single? :?
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • I will start to think about the holiday single once the snow starts to melt
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    if you want blood you got it and whip it would be what id put money on id say, if its a double throw in bugs and maybe a newie
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    satansbed wrote:
    if you want blood you got it and whip it would be what id put money on id say, if its a double throw in bugs and maybe a newie
    PJ covered AC/DC's "If You Want Blood You Got It?"
  • I'm sorry but these Holiday single that are on records are useless put the shit on a cd.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I'm sorry but these Holiday single that are on records are useless put the shit on a cd.
    That'll never happen. This is a tradition that the band hold near and dear to their hearts.

There are plenty of options unofficially available to download a ripped version of the song if you want it digitally.

They are not useless to me. All of my records get played.
  • When was the "curfew" date for membership to receive this year´s holiday single? And what´s the margin time for old members to renew expired memberships?

The Backspacer left-overs EP: Is this a rumour or is it a fact? If so, where has is been stated?
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...
  • aNiMaL wrote:
    I'm sorry but these Holiday single that are on records are useless put the shit on a cd.
    That'll never happen. This is a tradition that the band hold near and dear to their hearts.

There are plenty of options unofficially available to download a ripped version of the song if you want it digitally.

They are not useless to me. All of my records get played.

Don't you have a bunch of extras of all the vinyls?
    Chicago 8-23-09

• yield2me wrote:
    I would, just once, like to have the holiday single before the end of January instead of May-August like usual :?

I got my Betterman/Some Day at Christmas single in late January. I want to say I had one of them actually the week after Christmas.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • bonebone Posts: 498
    Too early to discuss. It's not even Easter yet!!!
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    I hearing from the grapevine it will be dvd-audio single on one side, vinyl on the other side.
    Or was it bluray single on one side, Philly '09 dvd the other side.
    Man, I hate rumors! :x
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    aNiMaL wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    PJ covered AC/DC's "If You Want Blood You Got It?"
    yeah once in the aussie tour, and then they played blood directly after