Norman = Mormon SLC 09

BelBel Posts: 24
edited November 2009 in The Porch
In the 1998 Utah Concert EV made a comment that Dennis Rodman said there were alot of Normans in Utah. (The Bulls were in the playoffs against the Jazz that year.) This year in Utah EV dedicated a song to three friends named Norman at the concert. Could he have been talking about Mormons again? What does everyone think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
    I think no one will have a clue what you are talking about :?:
  • Bel wrote:
    In the 1998 Utah Concert EV made a comment that Dennis Rodman said there were alot of Normans in Utah. (The Bulls were in the playoffs against the Jazz that year.) This year in Utah EV dedicated a song to three friends named Norman at the concert. Could he have been talking about Mormons again? What does everyone think?
    Answer....yes.
  • BelBel Posts: 24
    I'm sure your right. I found it just weird that EV had three friends named Norman at the concert. Then he called Mormons, Normans in 98. Just weird.
  • Ofcourse he was referring to the Mormons... It was his intro to Marker in the Sand... a song obvioiusly about religious Zealots... Laughed SO hard when he said it... Still chuckle when I hear it on the boot...
  • BelBel Posts: 24
    That's what I thought.